Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A message for all you bling-blingers out there...

boost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NOT on the grassy knoll or book depository window
I will start by saying that most of the "newer" membership of the board doesn't have the slightest clue what the real, core idea on this board is. So, I'm gonna tell you what it is, or at least, what it should be/used to be. And, it really doesn't have anything at all to do with women specifically.

It can be summed up in one sentence: "YOU are the only one that is in ultimate control of YOUR OWN destiny."

This central theme can be broken down in an infinite number of directions, but it is the ultimate answer to any question ever asked in this forum.

If you want something (it doesn't matter what it is: a job, girl, family, car, vacation, inner peace, world peace, a treaty with the ELF, a tuna sandwitch, or ANYTHING) the only way to get it, is to stop whining, and go after it. And, be SELF SECURE about it. Confident. And be patient.

I see ten threads about which "XXXXX" should you get to attract girls. If you don't attract girls without car X, perfume Y, this pair of shoes, that hairstyle, etc, I've got to say, that getting all that stuff isn't going to make a difference, because you are focused on STUFF, and conforming to some image, rather than being your own man.

Same deal with the jobs thread. The root problem, when it comes down to it, is that the guy wants to be a physical trainer, but is subconciously worried that people won't respect him unless he has an office job, which he doesn't like. So he blames random companies that he's never had any association with for his trouble in this area.

Who cares what other people think? Want to be a personal trainer? Be one. Conforming to some image about people that work in an office isn't worth your sanity, or doing something you hate.

In short, the only person or entity you have to look to if you are unhappy with some aspect of your life, is yourself. Quit whining, quit blaming other people, quit following the crowd, man up, and define yourself. Once you commit to doing this, the other peices will fall into place naturally and effortlessly. There are no shortcuts.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said. Shouldn't this be in tips?

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent tip, though yes it should be in the tips section..

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like a hot waitress in a restraunt, I'm gonna Tip this.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In short, the only person or entity you have to look to if you are unhappy with some aspect of your life, is yourself. Quit whining, quit blaming other people, quit following the crowd, man up, and define yourself. Once you commit to doing this, the other peices will fall into place naturally and effortlessly. There are no shortcuts.

I Like this :)

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Bling Bling, its a....money thing."

but yeah good point, i never understood why people rely on material things so much. I get a good laugh everytime one of my friends says "when i get that [lexus/beemer/benz] i'll be pimpin all these hoes in my town."

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like

"YOU are the only one that is in ultimate control of YOUR OWN destiny."
I think that is going to go into my sig.