Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A master PUA willing to help out there?

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys

I was wondering if there are any master PUAs on this forum who are in toronto? A few of my friends and my self know bunch of people who would PAY ( yes these guys are quite rich!) to learn from a HIGHLY skilled PUA.

If there is such person who exists in Toronto, give me an e-mail at

kghanbar@uwo.ca

P.S You have to be REALLY good, not just some bull**** forum reader, you must have plenty of field experience and able to attract girls consistantly. Upon meeting this person, I will provide TONS of networking and you might become ****ing rich, no joke.

Speak soon

SlowBurn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sebastian Drake who goes by Dimitri on mASF and Vin DiCarlo (Woodhaven) both of TheApproach go to Toronto to do bootcamps, workshops and seminars.

Both are highly skilled mPUAs, have some legendary lay reports that you can search for online, and can be vouched for by some of the best in the community.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done programs in Canada including Montreal, Toronto, and soon to be Vancouver.

The Toronto Lair is supposed to be very active actually very skilled with many members so you might want to check your own local resources before "outsourcing".
http://www.torontosocial.net/index.php

I teach, but if you want free, I've got a blog with up to 300 posts that range from the nonsensical, inspirational, educational, and the random.

Feel free to read my students' reviews as well as their own field/handjob/*******/lay reports for your own entertainment and self-education.
http://theasianplayboy.blogspot.com/2005/05/site-map.html#Bootcamps