Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

a master plan - mind games

fast_n_furious

Don Juan
Reaction score
well dear crank it up, i dont want to be offensive, all i will say is that, there are some people, who after they are 1-0 down, still win 2-1, but anyways, i am 1-1 already, and i am playing a game, where i have nothing to loose, cause i have no long term expectations from the girl anyways, and what she did for a lift, did me no harm at all, but i still beleieve if u were in my spot, u would have been much more hurt than i would have been....i dont take life so seriously, as the bible tought:)

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dense_doormat

what she did for a lift did you no harm at all? Dude, she played you for a fool, she had you drive her around in your car so her boyfriend who didn't give a crap about her before, would get jealous and come running back. Which he did, and then she promptly dumped you... so props to the girl for controlling both you and her boyfriend.

Then to top it off, you had to punk out of the fight with her boyfriend by having your big brother or cousin step in for you? And let's not forget about the secret tapes, lol. Dude, you're killing me.

Now it seems that her boyfriend is treating her like crap again and he needs another lesson about how desireable she is to other men. Now where can she find a stupid fish that will swallow her bait? Here's a clue, look in the mirror.

fast_n_furious

Don Juan
Reaction score
i will continue your story where u left it, her bf is ignoring her again and she again needs a lift so she is coming back to me, for that she will need another date with me, on the first date, i did enuf wid her in the car, on the second i will go 5 steps further, after doing it, i will dump her, then her bf will listen to the tapes, he will dump her, so basically she is left with no one, so my dear negative thinker, its high time u start thinking on positive lines.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what did you do on the car? something sexy? you brought it on?

'cause if you didnt yet...

BRING IT ON

fast_n_furious

Don Juan
Reaction score
STORY CONTINUED
hey tactic, first date was pretty good, and there was a lot of physical touching which took place between us, lip kissing and smooching was part of it, and considering it is delhi, that was more than what you could expect on your first date.
now mr. negative thinker, i would tell u how the story is shaping up, she called me up today about 9 times and i didnt pick up, she sent a msg saying" pls pick up, i need u, i am missing u", i picked up after a few more missed calls, and she begged me to meet her tomm. , she also said her bf hasn't called her from the last 3 days, fine, may be she again wants to show him that she can get another guy, but like u suggested me, i didnt run away from her, i taught her a lesson, she actually wanted a lift in front of her bf, and got exactly the oppsite, when she said her bf hasnt called her up, i said, " ok u dont worry, i will call him up and tell him u r missing him, she was lyk pls dont do this, so i said, well i am ur frnd and as a frnd its my duty to see you guys have no misunderstandings, so i called up the guy and told him, that she is really missing u, she wants to talk to u, and if its because of me, pls call her up. she was so furious that she cut the phone, while i was still talking to her bf, then she called me back after 2 hrs and said " what u did was not right, but then i said i thought it would help you, " obv she couldn't blame me for it, but it affected her rep., instead of getting a lift, her bf would feel she is deseperate, and the next move will be sending her bf an indirect signal that "its high time u leave her", and i have a pretty solid plan for it.
btw mr. negative thinker i just noticed you are 49, and if you need these forums at 49, i can imagine the reason for your attitude, and can guess how many girls you have slept with. just a request -- " pls dont tell people to back off, if you cant give worty suggestions, better not reply, we are here to win, and to make those girls like us, who dont, not to listen, "she doesn't like you, so move on and look for someone else", we are here to remove the nt from doesnt, so pls dont send negative signals to people who want weapons and ideas to changes NO's into YES'es ", hope this advice helps you.