Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A male rapper has broken a women's weight lifting record while identifying as a female

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tennis legend Martina Navratilova caught he11 from the SJWs for speaking out saying this kind of thing was unfair and ridiculous. Keep in mind Martina is a longtime hero of the LGBTQetc. crowd. But now she's vilified for suggesting men shouldn't be competing with women. That's where we are now. She has since "apologized" for calling it "cheating" which is even worse.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Well, he may ‘feel’ like a woman, but he still has masculine body and muscular structure. LGB is quite different than T and they shouldn’t be grouped together. A society that loses control of sexual identity’s is headed for some troubling times…

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, he may ‘feel’ like a woman, but he still has masculine body and muscular structure. LGB is quite different than T and they shouldn’t be grouped together. A society that loses control of sexual identity’s is headed for some troubling times…
Agreed. We're through the looking glass. I remember watching a 30 for 30 a few years ago about the East German ladies swim team from the Olympics, 1976 I think. They were instructed to take tons of hormones to beef up so they could blow away the opposition. Kind of like Ivan Drago in Rocky IV, but women, lol. I don't remember all the details but some of them passed the point of no return and more or less became men, or trans, whatever. I don't remember if they got sex changes but they never really went back. And this was considered an exceptional, in some ways tragic, tale. Today it would be celebrated (if they did it voluntarily anyway).

Or consider the scene in Monty Python's The Life of Brian where the feminist guy admits he wants to be a woman and have babies. His compatriots make fun of him but in the end acquiesce to his insistence. It's a hilarious scene. Today it's not comedy, it's reality.

I'll support anyone who wants to be anything, but as Dave Chappelle said, to what degree do I have to participate in it?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a tranny mma fighter in Florida who has been beating up women for years. Man vs woman mma is not much of a contest.