"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

A major problem(long moutha phuckin a$$ post)

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
Man o man, its my best friend he is turning into a major AFC. I mean this is the guy who taught me to value money more than pu$$y, the guy who is(was) the right hand man of my movement for the seniors at my school(the Psyhcolgical Improvemet for Male People or P.I.M.P) the guy who goes around school with me joking on random people, the guy who I can hang out with and we just act like total a$$es. This guy has never feared women, never had trouble picking up women, has common sense and book sense(in other words like my twin). Anyway, he hooks up with mystery girl to go to homecomming with(btw I refused to go because I wanted hang by myself and race my car), so when I get back to school that Monday, I see him holdin hands with this ugly, fat, greasy, huge tittied(now don't get my wrong the big titties are nice) trailorish lookin broad. I was in total shock, I mean this, my buddy coulda done better. To make things wrose she readily gave up the a$$ to him one time, and now he has turned into a total *****. Well to tell you the truth he has gone the way of all the guys who have played on the offensive line with me in my school, get some pu$$y one time and turn into a total and complete AFC. Seems like a curse, and it seems Iam the only and next target left. Iam trying and pulling my best not to let it happen to me, I'll go kickin and scream till the end.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Well I can see where your frustrated but you need to cool it. I wouldn't say nuttin to him about the girl unless shes somekind of beeee*otch.

I mean really she might not look all that great but looks only go so far. I think maybe that you think your "playing days" are over or something. Or that shes going to be taken up yalls time.

Just don't sweat it...I mean even you said she had big titties:p

just my 2 cents....
 

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
Nooo..... its not that, my playing days aren't over, I can always fly solo, but she really really is ugly...Jesus, thats why I only look at her chest when I talk to her, not cause Iam attarcted, but cause I have too!:eek: Don't get me wrong, I want my friends to have girls,sh!t lets me know that they aren't gay, but main thing that pisses me off is that I hate see to anyone who naturally has some DJ qualities, revert to a little shell of a man because of a woman. Also btw, I was dicussing this problem with a mutal friend of ours from off the Offenisive line (yes he and I are the only savivours) he sorta agrees, but that bad thing about him is, he has oneitist to the fith degree. Jueez, should I just hop on the bandwagon and become a woman's play dough:confused:














Joking, no way in hell!
 
Top