"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

A lover of many women

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Ron Willis mentions this male archaetype on his youtube videos. He says a lover of many woman can find beauty in almost any women. From bbw to slim chicks. They will fvck all of them. Like a dog. Hes able tp generate lust on all of them.

That made me think about the guys. I think many guys are caught up on fvcking dimes and not able to be aroused by others. For a guy not fvcking this will keep him stuck. Because dimez are much harder to nail.

A lover of many women will not have droughts. His sexual swag will be at the pinnacle because his rotation has ALL women.


Just some thoughts.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
The deeper message @mrgoodstuff is bringing is to love all women. Regardless of whether you would bang them, treat them well as you would family, and that appreciation will permeate in your vibe to women whom you do find sexually desirable.

To appreciate anyone’s company and them as an individual regardless of who they are is transcendence of the corporeal “will to receive for thyself”—which is the true genuine foundation of outcome independence/DGAF.

I expect only a few here to truly understand this on a deeper level.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
The deeper message @mrgoodstuff is bringing is to love all women. Regardless of whether you would bang them, treat them well as you would family, and that appreciation will permeate in your vibe to women whom you do find sexually desirable.

To appreciate anyone’s company and them as an individual regardless of who they are is transcendence of the corporeal “will to receive for thyself”—which is the true genuine foundation of outcome independence/DGAF.

I expect only a few here to truly understand this on a deeper level.
I will treat them like this and give them some what of the gentleman treatment so long as 1) they are clearly respectful to me first and 2)there is no chance of anything happening between us. Like with the decent women I work with, or few wives of my buddies that are good wives to them, or women I meet in public who are senior citizens. But for the rest of average women 18 to senior citizen , see my signature file. Most women these days aren’t worthy of being treated like a ‘respectable lady’ just for being a woman.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I will treat them like this and give them some what of the gentleman treatment so long as 1) they are clearly respectful to me first and 2)there is no chance of anything happening between us. Like with the decent women I work with, or few wives of my buddies that are good wives to them, or women I meet in public who are senior citizens. But for the rest of average women 18 to senior citizen , see my signature file. Most women these days aren’t worthy of being treated like a ‘respectable lady’ just for being a woman.
Many will use you for attention in a way unhealthy for you. Man must be aware and guage it.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I'm not picky and I don't pretend to convince anybody that I chase/fvuck only hot chicks.

I've fvucked fatties, ugly chicks, and lots of older chicks. Have loved single one of them, too...in my own whoring kind of way :) Almost always my BEST lays are at the 6-7 level.

I constantly think of my past lovers (60 or so), and a few of them looked and fvucked fantastic, but I'll be damned that it was those 6-7 level chicks who gave me the best sex. They fvuck like starving women at a buffet.
Its said they attempt to validate their worth
 

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
Yeah I don’t know. I have my taste, generally look to bang chicks that I find attractive. If it means to go through dry spells, I’ll go through them but I won’t bang fatties.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Yeah I don’t know. I have my taste, generally look to bang chicks that I find attractive. If it means to go through dry spells, I’ll go through them but I won’t bang fatties.
Just follow the d1ck, if there's a reaction then go for it.

If not then it doesn't matter if she's gorgeous or sexy - dismiss.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
100
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Ron Willis mentions this male archaetype on his youtube videos. He says a lover of many woman can find beauty in almost any women. From bbw to slim chicks. They will fvck all of them. Like a dog. Hes able tp generate lust on all of them.

That made me think about the guys. I think many guys are caught up on fvcking dimes and not able to be aroused by others. For a guy not fvcking this will keep him stuck. Because dimez are much harder to nail.

A lover of many women will not have droughts. His sexual swag will be at the pinnacle because his rotation has ALL women.


Just some thoughts.
actually this is true and I agree with it 100%. I noticed this since I was a horny teenager but never really give a thought about it. In first few years of working and socializing, I found out that ppl who are great with chicks are the one who dont mind having relationship with girls lower than them.. Now when i look back, I imagine if they know they have power how they can sleep around with so many different girls but then again most average guys are not into sleeping around...
I think lover of many women comes from experience, noobs always go for something that is not practical at the moment.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
This is exactly how I am lol. If you saw all the women I've had sex with, you'd have no idea as to what my "type" is. You'd have no way to pin point it
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
This is exactly how I am lol. If you saw all the women I've had sex with, you'd have no idea as to what my "type" is. You'd have no way to pin point it
Your type is the one who gives you puzzy. Lol. No erectile issues i suspect.
 
Top