Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Love Letter to...

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I used to write for... a certain large website in the men's dating niche that is not sosuave.net... around 2017/2018, a couple of pieces I wrote were rejected because "the format and mood of the series are quite different from the typical [website name] content" according to the editor. To his credit, he did say that these could eventually be published after I wrote a few more standard pieces, and it was my fault that I never really got around to doing that lol

I'd like to share these two pieces with you here. I was feeling pretty inspired by Zan Perrion's The Alabaster Girl when I wrote these.

A Love Letter to Maew

My dearest Maew,

It is still somewhat of a mystery to me as to why you felt the need to leave that night, and it may be an even greater mystery to you, but I think I have a pretty good idea why. But the reason does not matter. What matters is that we felt what we felt and, at least for me, it was sincerely one of the most intensely intimate experiences of my life, mostly because of one simple thing you did. It drove me absolutely wild.

You’re probably wondering why I’m publishing a “love letter” that I’m writing to you onto a website like this. Well, as you may already know, I’m obsessed with love and beauty. My life is a never-ending journey to seek and share these things. It is my art and my calling. I want to give others an opportunity to take a look into my life and see all the intricacies of intimacy and how I really feel about women, and how I really felt about you. This is my way of announcing to the world that what you and I had was a genuinely intimate experience that I will remember and treasure forever.

You’ve got nothing to worry about. You know that I’ll keep your secrets locked away deep inside, never to see the light of day. Other men reading this will never know who you are, what your real name is, or if the details written in this letter are even true. The world we created will always be just our own, only for us. What they will bear witness to, however, is how a man like me can make a woman like you feel, how we’ve opened ourselves up to each other not from a desire to win some game, but from a desire to connect and be vulnerable with each other. If I have inspired you to feel even the slightest bit of happiness, is that not worth sharing? Can you imagine creating a new world full of the same sense of wonder and freedom and adventure that we had, Maew? How incredible could that be? How beautiful could that be? May this letter serve as but one humble brick in that palace that we as humanity can potentially build.

When I first met you, I could tell that you were somewhat guarded, and rightfully so. This world is not safe for you, at least not like it is for me. That is unfortunately how it is for women in this world and, yes, it is unfair. Yes, you felt relatively safe around this area, at least safe enough to willingly travel by yourself, but you still feel the need to be careful with every new experience you have, don’t you? You and every woman in the world have my greatest sympathies for this lack of freedom, but I hope that I showed you a space where you felt free enough to just let go of everything and immerse yourself completely, if only for just a moment. I wanted you to feel how great it feels to be as free as I am. I wanted to show you my world.

I hope that I made you feel safe because I know that you cannot truly feel free without first feeling safe. Other men have a hard time understanding this because we have felt safe our whole lives, to the point where we cannot even recognize the safety we feel. It would be like asking a fish to describe what it feels like to be wet. Though these men cannot possibly make you feel safe, some men can.

Aside from the obvious reason of wanting to protect your identity, I’ve chosen the name “Maew” for you in this letter because of what it means in your language. It means “cat,” does it not? Cats are sleek and beautiful like you, but they are constantly scared of things. New experiences are scary, and you’ve told me that you were shy and scared of some of the territory we explored. I understand. But I hope I made you feel safe every step of the way with every new feeling we shared.

You’ve probably never imagined yourself getting so intimate with a man so quickly, but you don’t have to feel guilty, my dear. You’ve done nothing wrong. You’re probably confused as to why you had those feelings of guilt because they don’t make sense, and you’re right. It makes no sense at all. Those guilty feelings were slowly ingrained into you as you grew up like a bad habit slowly eating away at your health day by day. You don’t have to confine yourself to the shackles of guilt when they make no sense to bear.

Some of the moments we had just felt too good to be real, didn’t they? Those moments felt so good, they must have been wrong! No, they were very right, my dearest Maew. Even if it were just for a moment, everything clicked into place. That moment when you first wrapped your arms around my head ever so tenderly as I slowly thrust into you was one of the most intensely intimate moments of my entire life. You gave me a gift – a feeling I perhaps had never felt before. I don’t know what to call this feeling because it was so nuanced and deep at the same time.

It wasn’t just the simple act of wrapping your arms around my head that felt so incredible, but how you did it. I remember how you looked at me with every vulnerability reflected in your eyes, desperate to be accepted and connected. It was as much as I wanted to reach out and connect with you and then some. You took it a step further and dove down with me to a level of depth I hadn’t felt in what seemed to be many lifetimes. Along with the softness of your embrace and your full acceptance of my c0ck, the look in your eyes and the overwhelmed, muffled sounds of your powerful ecstasy created a masterpiece never witnessed before by human senses.

At the same time, a deeper part of me already knew this feeling. Though it was new, I felt right at home in that space. I have a feeling that you did, too.

Do you remember that feeling, Maew? Doesn’t it feel like we were meant to know that feeling, as if it were our very purpose to find such a treasure? How insane would this world be if we were meant to feel guilty for possessing such magic? For experiencing this with whomever we pleased? Should there not be more of this feeling in the world as opposed to less?

I know that the process of getting there sometimes doesn’t feel magical at all, though. As you’ve already shared with me, many men don’t show you any respect. They are rude and crass. They won’t even bother to look at what your eyes are saying before they invade your space. They are ignorant, selfish, and do not treat you like a human being. But have faith that there are men out there who will care enough to make you feel both safe and free. Perhaps there aren’t enough men like this, but there are some. I hope I was like that to you. I hope every man you ever meet from now on will be like that to you. You deserve that. And you also deserve every spicy pleasure this world has to offer without feeling guilty if you’re doing no harm. And no harm was done those two times we met…well, unless you count the physical pain of having had sex for the first time in a whole year when it was only your second ever attempt at it, but you weren’t harming anyone else! And, yes, it does get less painful as you get used to it more.

I also can’t stop thinking about how incredibly wet you were and how hot that was. It was very cold out so you wore at least three or four layers: your jeans, a pair or two of leggings, and your panties. But you soaked through every one of those layers, didn’t you, my dear? Don’t be ashamed. It was a wonderful and inspiring experience. Being turned on so much made you that much sexier in my eyes. Remember when I told you that you looked more beautiful the second time we met? Yes, as we previously discussed, part of the reason you were more beautiful was because you felt more comfortable around me, making you more relaxed and more like your true self, but that was only part of it.

What awoke within you after our first time on that bed together, Maew? Did you feel more like a woman? You certainly seemed a hell of a lot more feminine when we met the second time, and it made you glorious and stunning. Your feminine beauty is a gift to the world, Maew, and I hope you never feel the need to stifle or hide that radiant side of you.

On another note, I know that there is a great sadness in your heart born from recent events unrelated to you and me, but it will pass, my dear Maew. And it may not seem like it now, but you will be happier later because your capacity to feel everything has expanded. While you are soft, fragile, and sometimes scared, I also know that you are strong. Your strength is as clearly evident as your lust for life, and I have every faith in your grit.

If we ever meet again I hope it will be under more convenient circumstances for us to spend some more time together. I know that our potential future adventures might hold so much more in store for us, so I hope you’ll also be in a position in life to be able to live more in the moment, and without as many hang-ups or attachments. If you come back to me, you know what you’re coming back to, don’t you, my dear Maew? I’ve told you that I cannot promise you anything conventional like a regular relationship or any sort of exclusivity, but you already know that what we can have together can be like what we had together: real and rich and teeming with life.

Have a safe flight, Maew, and let me know as soon as you can come back. I’ll be wherever my heart tells me to be, but it’s probably still going to be right here in this city.

Til our next adventure,

Michael Chief

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A Love Letter to Mina

My dearest Mina,

I think that a core part of what makes something beautiful is contrast and dichotomy: a glimmer of joy in a bleak situation, the sparkle of the stars against the stark blackness of the night sky, a gentle melody overlaid upon a heavy and pulsating beat, a yes within a no. You exemplify contrast and dichotomy so marvelously, my dear Mina. It makes you all the more feminine, and therefore all the more beautiful. Most men will scoff and judge you for such “hypocrisy,” but I know better. And you can feel that I know better, can’t you? When you gazed ever so deeply into my eyes as you tend to do in our moments of intimacy, what did you see? Did you notice even a shred of judgment? At worst, perhaps you saw my fears and insecurities, but bitterness there was none. Judgment there was none. There was just freedom and affection.

You’re probably wondering why I’m publishing a “love letter” that I’m writing to you onto a website like this. Well, as you may have already figured out, I’m obsessed with love and beauty. My life is a never-ending journey to seek and share these things. It is my art and my calling. I want to give others an opportunity to take a look into my life and see all the intricacies of intimacy and how I really feel about women, and how I really felt about you. This is my way of announcing to the world that what you and I had was a genuinely intimate experience that I will remember and treasure forever.

You’ve got nothing to worry about. You know that I’ll keep your secrets locked away deep inside, never to see the light of day. Other men reading this will never know who you are, what your real name is, or if the details written in this letter are even true. The world we created will always be just our own, only for us. What they will bear witness to, however, is how a man like me can make a woman like you feel, how a woman like you can make a man like me feel, and how we’ve opened ourselves up to each other not from a desire to win some game, but from a desire to connect and be vulnerable with each other. If I have inspired you to feel even the slightest bit of happiness, or vice versa, is that not worth sharing? Can you imagine creating a new world full of the same sense of intimacy and affection that we had, Mina? How incredible could that be? How beautiful could that be?

Did you feel a sense of freedom that night we spent together? What I remember most fondly was how sweet you had become as you melted into my arms, especially after you had spent the whole evening going back and forth between telling me that you didn’t like me and telling me that you liked me. Most men would think of this as “playing games,” but I recognized the conflict of passions going on inside of you. You weren’t trying to play games, were you, Mina? You are, after all, “supposed to” hold yourself back, at least according to the rules that society tells us to follow. You have a boyfriend, after all. You can’t come off as “easy,” after all. You’re supposed to hate “players” like me, after all.

However, you tossed aside those inhibitions the moment I told you that I wanted to kiss you, didn’t you? And then we made out so passionately I could taste the expertly-made ****tail you had ordered on your lips. We must go back to that bar again sometime; the mixologist there really knows what he’s doing.

You confided in me that you are impulsive, and I can imagine no better way to live life. If we do not submit ourselves to our passions, then why live at all? A side of you truly understands this, and that is the side that can inspire me to love.

We talked at length about love. It’s a big topic. You described it as devotion.

If we break things down logically, our situation begins to unravel and not make much sense. You say that you love your boyfriend, and you say that devotion is an integral part of love, yet we shared some very intense passion in bed that night, and I am not your boyfriend.

But we human beings are not logical creatures, are we? Like I had mentioned before, other men will scoff and judge, but I understand you, Mina. And I also see the beauty in contrast and dichotomy.

I know in my heart of hearts that no one partner can satisfy all of our needs, and that expecting just one partner to fulfill all of our needs can be a very stressful ordeal. I’ve been there. I, too, have felt and acted upon that desire for a breath of fresh air. I’ve felt the same hunger and I, too, and eaten. I cannot judge you even if I do understand betrayal and how bad that can feel as well.

When you cheated on your first boyfriend, you regretted it so much because he was completely devoted to you, but it’s different now, isn’t it? You have in mind a desire to marry this current boyfriend of yours, yet he does not return the same affections, and it breaks your heart. You suck it up and act tough, but I could see the pain in your eyes when I asked you about this. I could see the hunger for an intimate connection that you were desperately lacking in your life. You were lonely. And I was there.

Your desire was beautiful, my dearest Mina, and I wanted you to have everything that you’ve ever wanted, and I wished for you to never feel lonely ever again. As one man, I could not possibly give you everything, but I could give you something that you were missing.

Before you had even agreed to have a drink with me, I told you that I’ve done this many times before, that I’ve seduced many “taken” women. You asked me what those experiences were like. Well, my dear Mina, what many of them felt was not unlike what you had felt that night: a surprising lack of guilt, as well as a brightness in their eyes from feeling so wanted and desired once again.

Nothing spoke so loudly of this desire to be desired than the moment we were most physically intimate as you asked me, “Do you love me?” Of course, I was too scared to say anything at the time, and I am sorry if that had ruined the moment at all, but my intimate desire for you was pure and absolute. I could call something like that love, but could you? I feel as though I understood you that night, but could you ever understand the heart of this artist and his relationship with love itself?

Many women cannot understand, and I’m not entirely sure you can, but maybe you can. A striking moment we shared in the restaurant was when you told me not to have one night stands with random women anymore. That request spoke volumes of how you felt toward me and confirmed many of the monogamous beliefs that one side of you held, though I know that you know that those values are from social brainwash. But what that request mostly said to me was that, at least in that moment, you wanted me all to yourself. And you had me. Just like when I told you that I wanted you, and you responded, “You have me.” We were being true to how we felt in the moment with no “devotion” in the traditional sense. But it was still a kind of deliciously fulfilling love, wasn’t it, Mina? So maybe, just maybe, you can understand me.

What exactly was it that inspired you to jump onto my lips at the bar when I told you, humbly yet firmly, that I really wanted to kiss you? Was it the time in the restaurant when I told you that my dream was for women to feel as safe as men feel?

That seemed to be a change of tone during our little date. We were playfully flirting as you tried to deny your affections for me, saying, “I don’t like you because you’re a player.” I asked you what your dream was and you asked me the same. Do you remember what I said, my dear Mina?

I told you that, as I walk through the world, because I am a man I feel safe wherever I go, no matter if it’s day or night. And because I feel safe, I feel truly free. I know you cannot feel this way but I wish for you to have this same freedom and I wish it for all women.

Was that when you started feeling closer to me? Did you feel safer around me after that moment? Or was it when I started talking to you about the stars? Do you remember what I said, my dear Mina?

I told you that, more so than wanting to have sex with you, what I wanted even more was to lie down with you someplace outdoors, hold your hand, and look at the stars together. That personality test I gave you made me realize that we could have so much to talk about while pondering the heavens and the millions of little lights that inhabit the skies. In that moment I truly felt that was how we could be the most intimate we could possibly be, but I was wrong. You showed me more intimacy than I had ever expected from you as we lied naked on the hotel bed together. You were gazing into my eyes as if they were the very stars in the sky you wanted to keep. And that made you more beautiful than you could possibly imagine.

I wish you could see how beautiful you were, Mina. After we had sex, you momentarily fell asleep with the blanket covering seemingly random parts of your naked body in a way that accentuated your feminine form. Everything about our night together from the talk of the stars to the taste of your lips to the surprisingly loud and exasperated high-pitched moans of your pleasure was beautiful and inspiring. I felt alive when I was with you.

I was not kidding about seeing the stars together, though. We definitely need to take a trip together sometime to a rural place where the sky is clear and we are freer. Just don’t toss me aside when your boyfriend comes back, please. ;)

Til our next impulsive adventure,

Michael Chief

*For the record, I no longer seduce women who are in monogamous relationships. I disavow such unethical behavior now.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
A man that can captivate a woman with a story and create a world you can both exist in temporarily is a ninja-level seducer.

You make them addicted to the experience and that way no one can ever touch you as a lover.

Hydraulics are certainly important but what she’ll remember is how you made her feel in that moment.