Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A lot of you guys on this site have low self esteem....you're defeated

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All these threads I see from you guys is sickening.

All these threads about how, women have an advantage over men.

NO WOMAN has an advantage over me, and I can get anyone woman I want.

You guys post all these stats about how one percent of men, get all the hot women, that says alot about you.

Because the one percent would never post that crap.

These whiney post should be banned from this website.

You know why you guys hate people like Floyd Mayweather, it's because deep down you know he is someone you will never be.

He knows he is a champion, speaks like a champion, he can envision millions coming his way, he can see his opponent defeated.

Meanwhile must of you are on here crying about why a chick left you, why you can't get any girls, then try to put it on the masses as whole on why guys in general can't get girls.

I get so many girls, that its boring to me now. Getting hot girls is easy, so easy that now I'm on new venture of building an website empire, that makes money while I'm in Tokyo, Israel, Paris, etc.

and guess what it will happen, I know it will happen, because I'm a champion like Floyd. I will be the internet Floyd Mayweather, and I will send a post card to whoever want one next year. That's how close I am

Start with your thinking, know that your the $hit and that all women, YES, all women want you.

It's what women do and it works, they stole your blueprint and do it better then you.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how I know the majority if not all but one percent don't understand the game.....

THIS IS THE BIG SECRET..............ARE YOU READY?????.....................

Women are attracted to who you "ARE", not how your body looks, not with what you drive or where you live.

why do you think so called convicts and prisoners get the hottest women?

It's because how they make the woman feel, it's about the aura and vibe they give out..........a prisoner has nothing and yet women will marry these guys behind bars if came too.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just believe Neo.

Well done for all those hot chicks, here's a pat on the head - pat.

You really put all those other dudes in their place.

The issue is, of course your life and attitude make a huge difference. It isn't that black or white though.

Floyd Mayweather has god given gifts which ALLOW him to act the way he does.

There is a common theme on this board with chaps who have had quite a lot of luck in life ascribing their success to their "awesome character, life and game"

In real life, I observe quite a lot of poorly developed men getting scores of chicks on the basis that they are very attractive, come from a wealthy background etc. It's very tempting (especially if you are on the NPD spectrum, which is common for people who've found their genetics/background has sourced them constant esteem) to ascribe this good luck to "it's just me being awesome"

Anyone with a bad start or bad luck - "stop whinging - that's your problem". Oh how easy to say this, quite unfair actually.

I completely agree that any average man can be somewhat of a hit with building a good life. However, the genuinely good looking men I know could literally be a complete minimum wage loser and get more female interest than a facially unattractive millionaire.

So, it's definately a good move not to wallow in it, but this "you just need to feel the force" is a crock of shyt. Some men, some women, have it a whole lot easier.

I'm tall. I thank the lord for that. I find this alone, even being 20 pounds overweight, puts me in a different league to a 5 foot 4 man who has a completely accomplished physique. It's just tough shyt on the short guy. I didn't do jack shyt for it.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get so many girls, that its boring to me now.
Me too. It's boring because almost all of them are so shallow and empty on the inside, sometimes downright ugly.

I think guys get obsessed with the percentage of women who are attracted to them. They want that percentage to be as high as possible, when in reality it is a fairly low percentage for most of us. But who cares? There are millions and millions of women. If only 1% of them want to have sex with you, talk to 100 of them and you will get laid. Repeat that pattern and you'll have all the women you want.

Self-improvement to get girls reminds me of when I pledged a frat in college....so I could get girls. But after a few weeks, I ended up with a gf and practically lived with her. My perspective on the frat changed when I realized that I was getting laid a lot more than most of those guys, and I withdrew from pledging. I think it's the same with the idea of trying to improve one's self for the sake of women. The more success you have, the sillier the idea seems.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You guys post all these stats about how one percent of men, get all the hot women, that says alot about you.

You know why you guys hate people like Floyd Mayweather, it's because deep down you know he is someone you will never be.

He knows he is a champion, speaks like a champion, he can envision millions coming his way, he can see his opponent defeated.

Meanwhile must of you are on here crying about why a chick left you, why you can't get any girls, then try to put it on the masses as whole on why guys in general can't get girls.

I get so many girls, that its boring to me now. Getting hot girls is easy, so easy that now I'm on new venture of building an website empire, that makes money while I'm in Tokyo, Israel, Paris, etc.

and guess what it will happen, I know it will happen, because I'm a champion like Floyd. I will be the internet Floyd Mayweather, and I will send a post card to whoever want one next year. That's how close I am

Start with your thinking, know that your the $hit and that all women, YES, all women want you.

It's what women do and it works, they stole your blueprint and do it better then you.
Baseless shaming. You are the one that should be banned. This post is perfectly described this this thread:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/the-red-pill-manosphere-is-eating-itself.243040/#post-2467591

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Baseless shaming.
yep Bitches "shame" and guilt others. If a DUDE shames/guilts me he's forever no longer around me in my circle of friends because I then consider him a ***** Leave sneaky guilt/shaming to the bitches

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just believe Neo.

Well done for all those hot chicks, here's a pat on the head - pat.

You really put all those other dudes in their place.

The issue is, of course your life and attitude make a huge difference. It isn't that black or white though.

Floyd Mayweather has god given gifts which ALLOW him to act the way he does.

There is a common theme on this board with chaps who have had quite a lot of luck in life ascribing their success to their "awesome character, life and game"

In real life, I observe quite a lot of poorly developed men getting scores of chicks on the basis that they are very attractive, come from a wealthy background etc. It's very tempting (especially if you are on the NPD spectrum, which is common for people who've found their genetics/background has sourced them constant esteem) to ascribe this good luck to "it's just me being awesome"

Anyone with a bad start or bad luck - "stop whinging - that's your problem". Oh how easy to say this, quite unfair actually.

I completely agree that any average man can be somewhat of a hit with building a good life. However, the genuinely good looking men I know could literally be a complete minimum wage loser and get more female interest than a facially unattractive millionaire.

So, it's definately a good move not to wallow in it, but this "you just need to feel the force" is a crock of shyt. Some men, some women, have it a whole lot easier.

I'm tall. I thank the lord for that. I find this alone, even being 20 pounds overweight, puts me in a different league to a 5 foot 4 man who has a completely accomplished physique. It's just tough shyt on the short guy. I didn't do jack shyt for it.
Gifts are usless if you don't use it

Floyd Mayweather was born to boxe... what he did? He owned it, developped to the core

Being a natural is great.... but won't make you the top.... because you likely not aware of how to improve yourself or what you do right

That's why those on top are always those.... who worked their asses off

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Floyd Mayweather was born to boxe... what he did? He owned it, developped to the core

Being a natural is great.... but won't make you the top.... because you likely not aware of how to improve yourself or what you do right

Born to box?....born to block :)

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ladies and gentlemen, give this guy a cigar

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah a lot of people here bit*** about women but its not their fault that they have so much options (even ugly ones).

i wont comment floyd cause i dont wanna be a damn boxer but generally when i see someone successful i rather work harder on myself than bi*** at someone on sosuave

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bad example.
Floyd is a good boxer and great businessman.
But he lacks character and morals..
I knew him a bit when he was younger and retains the same attachment disorders, hence 41years old in february, 3 diff kids moms and he surrounds himself with strippers/prostitutes as companions, not a true mate.

What's that say about a man who cant have a real relationship with a woman at near 41 years old?

Any guy can pull and bang chicks. That's easy for most.

But what most are here for is pulling that hot quality woman who is an asset, not a problem.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the thrust of your post, that it's better to be positive than to have low self esteem, and that it is easier to get women than some of the guys here describe. Like the idea that only the top 1% can get laid, that is so ridiculous. If that were true, 99 out of 100 men would be virgins lol.

But nobody can get ANY woman they want. I'm glad you are successful, and I sincerely hope your plans work out for you. Best of luck to you on that.
But for the guys who come here and truly have problems with women, there are many reasons that might be holding them back, and some are very complicated. I don't know if it helps them much to see a poster talk about how successful they are and how easily it comes to them. I would imagine a lot of them might find it discouraging, because they have no idea how you are doing it. Just telling them "Be confident" only confuses them. Of course, none of that is your problem - I'm not saying you should change your style of posting or anything. Just pointing out that some guys have some deep rooted problems.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would f*ck you up if I told you every woman I approached never turned me down. Did the inner woman kicked in to where she lost interest sure.....but I never been turned down by a woman.

So like I said no woman has an advantage over me....for the simple fact I know....and all men who are masters at women know....that at some point a woman will lose interest, it's their nature. The woman mind is child like....she sees a shiny new toy, play with it for awhile and gets bored, and once to try another toy.

Angelina jolie lost interest in brad pitt

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Every guy's situation is different.

There are plenty of guys who never had a problem with women since day 1, and many give good, well-intentioned advice. When they say getting women is easy, they are telling the truth from their perspective.

But if you're a guy who struggled since day 1, the others just won't be able to grasp what it's like. And they won't believe how difficult it can be if you told them lol.

TDLR: Getting women is both easy and hard, depending on the guy.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
When guys come in and say "I can get young hot women with one hand tied behind my back. I can yell at them, scream at them, spit in their face, treat them like crap, hit them, and they are still falling in love with me begging me to give them some of my sex. Why are you guys so pathetic with women?'

It's like they are trying to convince themselves of something instead of helping others.

It's posts like this still can't believe we banned Poon. Even if he didn't tell us how many women he slept with, you would believe he got a lot of women because his posts were rooted in logic and hit to the core of the struggles men have with women.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonking was maybe too logical you didn't ever get the feeling he had any connection with these women. It always sounded like 10 minutes on the stairmaster and 10 minutes on the hb 8. Apart from the ego boost a hooker would have done just as well. It was all a bit American Psycho.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would f*ck you up if I told you every woman I approached never turned me down. Did the inner woman kicked in to where she lost interest sure.....but I never been turned down by a woman.
I'm happy for you, but it doesn't change my opinion. Nobody can have ANY woman.

Poonking was maybe too logical you didn't ever get the feeling he had any connection with these women.
I always thought he sounded too bitter and angry to have actually had much success with women. Even if he gave good advice (as many claim), he sabotaged his message with his disrespectful tone and delivery.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You actually have a solid point, behind the horrible, shaming delivery!

"As you think you shall become." - Pook.

I dislike posts that shame men for coming to a site like this. It is common sense that men with low self esteem will come here to improve themselves.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
You actually have a solid point, behind the horrible, shaming delivery!

"As you think you shall become." - Pook.

I dislike posts that shame men for coming to a site like this. It is common sense that men with low self esteem will come here to improve themselves.
your precious self esteem and confidence is the effect of your current daily routine + environment. these are highly dependant on your job so first things first