“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

A Lot Of Women's Past Online Will Come Back To Haunt Them

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,535
Reaction score
4,071
Location
Inside her mind
I don't ususally post gossipy topics like this but yesterday Jason Alexander broke into Britney spear's wedding. The video went viral and clearly the guy is of his rocker but what I found interesting is that Britney Spears sons didn't attend the wedding. If you go on her Instagram. She has full blown nude pictures everywhere (don't get me wrong for her age she has kept herself in great shape but she is not 2001 Britney) and I started thinking. How many women have posted pictures/videos that will come back to haunt them in the future?

Could you imagine being her 16 or 15-year-old son and going on her Instagram and seeing her post these smutty pictures or what about Kim Kardashian's tape which is 16+ years old and having your son find out about it


Every year at a local high school where I live some girl's "nudes" get leaked sometimes more than one. The whole town hears about it. Then the girl has to go to another school or live with that embarrassment we live in an era now where women can't just "move" to another town and things will be forgotten a lot of stuff is online if you know where to find it. Granted I think the average woman will be fine for now, the worst-case scenario she may have to move to another city or state but obviously, with high profile woman no one will forget the past
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
yesterday Jason Alexander broke into Britney spear's wedding.
That is such beta male behavior. It's so common though. There are tons of men in their 30s/40s who are still hot for the high school/college hottie who friend zoned them when they wanted more. Men in their 30s/40s are doing similar stuff for over the hill hotties/ex sorority princesses all the time. Jason Alexander is just a well known example of this.

The video went viral and clearly the guy is of his rocker but what I found interesting is that Britney Spears sons didn't attend the wedding. If you go on her Instagram. She has full blown nude pictures everywhere (don't get me wrong for her age she has kept herself in great shape but she is not 2001 Britney) and I started thinking. How many women have posted pictures/videos that will come back to haunt them in the future?
Many women have posted pictures/videos that will haunt them in the future.

Could you imagine being her 16 or 15-year-old son and going on her Instagram and seeing her post these smutty pictures or what about Kim Kardashian's tape which is 16+ years old and having your son find out about it

Every year at a local high school where I live some girl's "nudes" get leaked sometimes more than one. The whole town hears about it. Then the girl has to go to another school or live with that embarrassment we live in an era now where women can't just "move" to another town and things will be forgotten a lot of stuff is online if you know where to find it. Granted I think the average woman will be fine for now, the worst-case scenario she may have to move to another city or state but obviously, with high profile woman no one will forget the past
All accurate.
 
Top