A lot of the good ones are taken

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Golden Rule Is Bullshiit

The Golden Rule Is Bullshiit

You get what you demand, not what you give.

You're using flawed logic and passive aggressive tendencies to say that people should give to you since you gave to them. Do you suck diick cause you like bjs? i SURE hope not. Do you take a dildo up the ass in hopes your girl will let you tap the back door?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serg897 said:
Hey all,

Im starting a new graduate program this week - lots of cuties at orientation. A large group of us went out to a pub, and I starting chatting with many people.

TOO MANY of the good ones have boyfriends. Its like you need to start having a mental checklist and when they mention "boyfriend", you cross them out. Often I'll meet a women who despite having the boyfriend, I consider interesting and make friends with.

That being said, yesterday I ended up making out with a girl - she was talking sh!t about me all night while she was getting drunk, yet one of my newfound female friends kept telling me "this girl wants to have sex with you". It's always been a sort of love/hate relationship with her. And so eventually yes, I was able to charm her into making out. LOL. But what do I discover? She's got a boyfriend. :crazy:

I have no idea whats going to happen next with that one!

Just a show of hands - how many people here make moves despite the boyfriend stuff?

You must be new here. Let me sum up 32 years of observations and "game":

Women do whatever the hell they want to in the moment. When the rubber meets the road women are amoral. Period. There is no such thing as a quality or low-quality women. There is only "woman" and their behavior at that given moment. Yes there are aberrations/exceptions to the rule, but most women truly are controlled by their emotions.