Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A loser's chronicle

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well being an Indian you should try to model yourself after that Indian actor who appeared in Fast and Furious. If he can be "Cool" in a Fast and Furious movie you can too. No need to look down on your ethnicity. Go to the gym, watch every Roger Moore Bond movie (DO NOT watch Daniel Craig Bond movies) and then upgrade your wardrobe. Your friends who aren't checking in on you? Fvck them, adult male friendship isn't going to be a hold your hand type affair, you shouldn't expect adult friends to be looking after you like its junior high.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Why LiveFreeX? How about good friendships, social proof, get to know their friends?
Dykes who hate men, actively ****block and share a circle of feminists and homofacists. What could possibly go wrong?

super_loser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the advice guys!!! really appreciated..

Did Bikram Yoga today, Jesus that was intense. My friends turned up and supported me through the class.. And they left.. I was planning to have some chit-chat with them.. Looks like they had other engagements..

I felt very lonely the entire day. It was hurting and very painful. I just wish I could spend time with another human being. 6 Billion people on the planet, but I didn't have one soul today to spend time with...

I guess I need to make some strong male friendships in the local city. It is very difficult as an adult to make new friends in a new city.. I think girls do a lot better in this than guys.. Most of the guys I know at work do not do anything outside of work.. They don't play any sport but just drink and talk on weekends.. I can't do that, never did that in my life. All my friends that I have made have been through common activities...

I just created a post for social indoor cricket games in one of the forums. Waiting for someone to RSVP. I am planning to contact the indoor sports clubs to see whether anyone is looking for any players..

I am feeling very low today.. hmmm....

super_loser

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been reading a lot about Apple's Tim Cook lately. I wish I could be more like him. Very private, no social connections yet successful.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a few men who married women from the former USSR (they sponsored them as fiancee immigrants, which became permanent residents after marriage), and once these women got the residency (i.e., the "green card", that is now colored pink, BTW), they called the police and told them that their husbands had beat them, and the husbands were arrested and put in jail! :nervous: :eek:
During the investigation it was clear that there was no abuse, but just by them claiming it, they were able to keep their residency while not having to stay married to the men who had sponsored them for immigration. Oh, and you can imagine how the feminist family court system raked these men over the coals woth respect to alimony, etc. :trouble:

wakingup

Don Juan
Reaction score
super loser - i am in similar situation as you in southern California. Do not dispair! I am making similar changes as you after my divorce, which is not yet final but I've been separated 7 months now. I am trying to embrace being alone and with my own thoughts. It is painful now but I think eventually you learn to be OK with it and THAT is when the inner game begins. If you can know that being alone is not to be feared, then your fear of rejection equally diminishes.

kintsugi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Super,
Good to workout and also good to exercise the mind. Find something good each day to consider and let that into your life. It'll help with your outlook and you will start to become more positive.

Watch out what you say to friends - if you are discussing your issues then consider that your friends may not want to dwell on this. This is an ugly truth but you may be pushing them away by discussing negative issues (possibly).

Also friends probably don't know what to say to you about it so maybe mention it, clear the air with that topic briefly then move on to positive things.

You're going through a negative patch and that's rough but use your mind as well as your body to get out of it and find some joy in life.

You're of Indian descent? Do you have family nearby? Talk to them about your issues rather than friends maybe. Also don't be down on your culture but equally if you think that your accent is an issue then like with body exercise I am sure you can do voice exercises - but then why are you changing? For you or for others perceptions?

See ya

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
super loser,

I'm curious, if you have been married and had a chick FLIP on you all of a sudden, leave you and destroy your finances....why is your goal to get married again?

I'm curious, I see this often with guys and it's the dumbest shyt I have seen in my life. When women get the bad end of a divorce (because she was the breadwinner) you rarely EVER see that same chick talking about getting married again.

But for some reason, guys, having been screwed over once....still sign up to get screwed again.

Sometimes I wonder if men today have any common sense. I'm just saying, how stupid can a person be to sign up to get screwed over twice? But hey, my child hood hero Hulk Hogan did it so I guess "being stupid" is in the water.