Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A long Term Experiment

MisterErious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, This is my first post - and it's good to see guy's banding together to trade info bout' the DJ art, extremely cool. Anyways.

I'm 19 (yes, a newb), and considered by many as a "loner". Personally, I enjoy who I am and what I do - I have freedom and thats all I could ask for. Mega-socializing has never really appealed to me in any sort of way - and there are alot of benefits to this, i've racked up quite a bit of observation time.

We all know that girls "love" the outgoing assertive respectably dressed handsome guy. The man who knows his place in the UNIVERSE, and get's whatever he desires, or at the very least, tries his best to get it.

Now, Has anyone considered actually breaking off the DJ scene temporarily? Yes, I know, it SOUNDS crazy but think about it:

a) Your not looking for women, which means you don't need women - why? Because you (in the eyes of a woman) ARE SO GODAMN GREAT, that women take second or even third place, i.e. zero chance of the evil pedestal.

b) You spend all/most of your time doing things YOU enjoy, which essentialy (for me anyways)intensifies your character, the person you want to be... and that has to be good regardless of how many times you've been laid. 2)The girl(s) will INSTANTLY see you have a goal, your a man of substance, a man of creativity and drive, ultimately, a man of success.

c) Temporarily leaving the game puts you on the sidelines..So what? That's more time to gather even more info about women in general. If you need to that is...and I don't believe the process really stops. (Yes, sometimes you must actually get experience in-game to learn of course..)

d) Who's more mysterious than the man who doesn't "need" women? Why is James Bond clearly THE MAN: a)Rich, b)Handsome, c)Seductive d)Always in control.

The last parts a bit tricky, he's not so much in control as he is "neutral". He doesn't seduce women because he want's to own them, he seduces them because it's an entertaining game in which HE can pull the strings - he can do this because of his insurance policy;he doesn't need women.

That's basically what you want to aim for - a semi-detachment from the playing field. The mentality is that you've been around the block, but now you've moved to a better one. When you get to the point where you can honestly say to yourself "Women aren't worth it" is the point where the women magically fall from the sky into your lap.
Be wary though, if your like me - straying too far can lead you into bitterness territory, and that's not cool.

Not hatred, not over-affection, just indifference. Indifference makes the difference! What do you all think?

===Unrelated===
This board is Extremely useful, but everyone should get in touch with a supportive gay friend - yes you heard me. Gay's can teach you how to pour on the mac, dress like a frickin' superstar, and how to create a girl-friendly pad in minutes. Just prepare to be hit on by him when he's done...

------------------
"Girls don't form friendships, only alliances."

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MisterErious:
Why is James Bond clearly THE MAN He doesn't seduce women because he want's to own them, he seduces them because it's an entertaining game in which HE can pull the strings - he can do this because of his insurance policy;he doesn't need women.

Maybe he does it to get some sex and move on? He knows that more than one women is capable of having sex with him, and he will surely meet one more, so it don't matter. Besides, he's always got moneypenny on ice.

------------------
Sarcastic Sardonic Irreverent Impertinent Exasperating Disrespectful and Charming. This is the way of the scoundrel

PoachR75

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
About MisterErious--

"By george, I think he's GOT IT!"

WELL DONE and Welcome

The essence of not needing women

POACH LIVES!

------------------
"We've got a blind date with destiny, and it looks like she's ordered the lobster. There's no point in waiting for the cavalry, because, as of this moment, the cavalry is US."
-- The Shoveler, "Mystery Men"