"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

A long story with large, wet boobs

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
One day in the library I found myself conversing with two girls, one of them, L, a good friend of mine who I regularly see and talk to, another, S, a good friend of hers but little more than a casual acquaintance of mine. Both of them are quite hot, but L is way sexier than S. We exchange emails for fun at the library and a week later I'm talking to S online every night for at least an hour.

The year before I had asked for S's number but she showed an obvious lack of interest so I decided not to pursue her, even if she did in fact give me her number. So, online, while getting acquainted with S, I mentioned to her that I thought she was hot, but that I was saying this because I had no interest in starting a physical relationship with her, if that makes any sense.

Over the next few weeks I learned a great deal about S, learned that she's a very interesting person. Somehow, I can't say that I remember, I managed to bring up the topic of my giving her oral sex, something that I think we'd both really enjoy. For about one week, maybe two, she never said no to this measure, she continually lead me on. On top of this, even though we both talked about deep, private things to each other online she hardly if ever spoke to me at school. When she did, it was just a casual reply to my saying "hi." We don't have any classes together, but still.

So then something completely unexpected happens. I find myself skinny dipping sort of at the beach (in Maine!) two weeks ago with L and S at about ten oclock at night. We had gone to dinner that night with some friends and had split off, leaving me with two other guys and the two sexy ladies. I was the only male to go into the water. The girls were in their underwear, with no tops on, and I was in my boxers. We only went in for a few seconds because it's like, really cold up here, and I recieved a bare breasted hug from L:)

S, meanwhile had been clearly avoiding me the entire night. I tried to sit across from her at dinner, she moved away, we had to take two different cars to the beach, she took the other one even though they had no room and even though there was plenty of room in our car for her. And when she was topless she stayed the hell away from me as well. It was pretty dark out too, no moon or anything, so even though I got a hug from L (to warm the two of us up, as friends of course...) I only saw a white blur where her large attractive breasts are, even close up. I didn't even know they were topless (I mean, this sort of thing doesn't happen every day) until I was searching L's back for a wet bra strap but found nothing at all, and my eyes are practically perfect.

While online I had been constantly telling her, S, just say it, you don't want me giving you oral sex, but she never said it. I had asked her quite often, just tell me no so I can stop thinking about it, but she never did. Finally a few days ago I was fed up with it all. I told her that I didn't want to talk to her anymore, that I was sick of being ignored and avoided.

She thought the whole thing had been some kind of joke, and she denies ever avoiding me to begin with. I don't want to be friends with her anymore, and I have told her this clearly, but she's quite tenacious in wanting me back as a friend, even though she made clear to me when I was telling her off that she would never have sex with me. And that's really the only way I'd be her friend, if we had a casual sex relationship. But she's into the femenine bull**** about sex being special, so of course she's still a virgin.

I'm thinking that I should keep it the way I have it now, that I should barely know S more than an uncomfortable casual acquaintance. I hope this has made some coherent sense, and I'll answer any questions you may have. Advice is much appreciated. What should I do? Go back to being basically her online boyfriend without any physical relationship at all (a mistake that I of course regret), or continue to tell her that I'm not interested, leave me alone.

NOTE: As for L, she's a very good friend of mine that I've known for awhile, pretty much the unnofficial girlfriend of one of my best friends, has been for at least a year. It's an odd arrangement they have, according to the two of them it's like a brotherly/sisterly love with sex every now and then. Anyway she told me that we'd get to go skinnydipping together sometime, and at first I didn't believe her, but then I got that hug...

Just in case you were wondering. So, don't suggest that I ditch S and go for L because that just isn't going to happen. L is way too cool as a friend.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
That thread title caught my eye.

I dunno bout what to do though.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Screw S, man. She knew exactly what she was doing to you, and if she tells you otherwise she's full of crap.

I can't stand it when I call girls on their crap and they deny it and play dumb. Give me a break. Tell her if she wants to be friends with you she needs to own up to her actions, and then if/after she does you can start ignoring her.
 

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
Porky, good plan. Yeah, now that I think about it...good plan:)

And yes, the title was meant to draw the attention of the male teenager. I don't have any pictures but I delivered, didn't I?

Here's an email I sent her after writing the first post on this thread. It was a reply to one of several pleas for renewed friendship:

S we really didn't have much of a friendship to begin with. For me, friendships involve a mutual desire between two or more people to see and speak to each other in person. I expressed that desire but you clearly did not. It seems that the only way for me to get your attention is to make you sad and frustrated, because apparently listening to you and being kind to you online got me little more than purposely avoided eye contact from you in person. I was someone to talk to without the threat of embarassment. I was becoming the boyfriend without the respect or the physical relationship and I did not like that at all. Other girls I know actually talk to me at school, actually express interest in person at spending a minute or two shooting the **** just because. You did no such thing, ever.

One of the colder emails I've ever written I believe.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
And good for you. I get the impression that you honestly don't care if this girl admits to what she did or not, and that's the mindset you need.

I was supposed to go out with one of my very good friends of five years last friday, but she bailed on me saying that she didn't feel well. I called her on her bs (right after she said she didn't want to see the play we were going to she asked if I wanted to get some dinner) and she's still denying it. A friend told me that she was high that night.

Weeks ago I would have been distraught and confused. Now, I don't care, and if she wants to talk to me then she can admit the truth. I'm much happier this way =)

Remember: F*ck women, both literally and not.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
Long post, but wisdom at the end

Her reply to the letter--

"o.k. point taken. sorry."

S cried at a pseudo memorial for this kid in my grade that got in a car crash a few months ago. I don't think she knew him at all, but I could be wrong. In any case, I had to spend half the goddamn year with the kid, he was a moron, it doesn't surprise me that he was stoned when he died, nor does it surprise me that his mom omitted such a thing when she came to talk about driver awareness at the memorial. She said that the last time she spoke to the bastard he was reading. What a crock of ****. The guy could barely spell his own name.

Where was I...yeah, the girl cried for someone I'm assuming she didn't really know. That's what she seems to be like, how can I describe it, as if she has misplaced or almost random emotional reactions to various events, sometimes to the extreme.

Anyway the only reason I care about what she does, whether she comes to my locker on monday and screams at me or just ignores me entirely for the rest of my time in High School, is because she is best friends with L and a good friend of one of my better male friends. L is one of the most considerate, friendly, underlyinginly intelligent people I have ever met, but I think that because she's known S a lot longer than me and has yet to hear my side of the story she has taken sides against me. This is also something my sister told me a few hours ago.

L has usually been on my side, and when she hasn't been with me, and we've argued, she's won. Talking to her about this, something that will inevitably happen, will probably put things into perspective if they need to be put into perspective. I would do almost anything for L not only because L would probably be right but because I'm going to know L for my entire life and S is just a passing thing, someone I'll be unlucky to meet after graduation, someone I won't say goodbye to.

Weeks ago I would have been distraught and confused. Now, I don't care, and if she wants to talk to me then she can admit the truth. I'm much happier this way =)
Yeah, if she gets irrational, even violently irrational, as is quite possible, I'm just going to call her out. "S, just admit to it and tell me why and we can be friends again." Then when we're friends I'll pull the same crap on her and see how she likes it.

Not weeks, but years ago, I would have been in love with this girl because of the things that she told me and the things that I told her. I would have played track six of Abbey Road for her, the whole thing. She wouldn't have gone for me even if she thought I was hot. The funny thing is, the guy that she's into (which, my being the ostensive boyfriend allowed me to hear about) is somewhat shorter than me, a head-and-a-half, so it's quite likely that I have a larger penis. heheh.

Remember: F*ck women, both literally and not.
You must know someone that's like an L to you, maybe not. Don't **** them all in the nonliteral sense. L has a natural gift for being very silly, funny and stupid, and being admirably intelligent at the same time. I've learned a lot from her. I've learned that not all girls are morons, as a matter of fact...now that I think about it, she's one of only two girls I know that I can consider intelligent, and the other....ahh...I posted a thread about her awhile ago, one that no one replied to, the other is a goddess.

My old closeted socialist teacher had a saying, and he always said it the same way with this crazy look in his eyes. "Men are evil," he would say, agreeing with any random femenazi, "but women are bad." And he would be so visibly proud of himself after saying that phrase. I agree with it, but it's very relative. In any case I always got a kick out of it.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
The girl I was supposed to go out with is like the L in my life. But, she ditched me and the plans that we'd had for three weeks, and then lied to me about it. I have never lied to her, and we haven't had a fight in years.

Maybe I'm actually deeply hurt by her actions and I'm just having trouble admitting it. I don't know, but right now I deserve an apology and explanation from her, just like you deserve an apology and explanation from S.
 

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
Keep me posted. She chatted with me last night on msn, but I had to leave early. I told her that if she wanted to resolve this she would have to talk to me about it in person. Online she admitted to the avoiding/ignoring but I don't think she told me why--she said that it was because she was afraid of seeming too silly in front of me, that I seem to calculate each and every word I say back to her, but that's total bull**** and I made that clear to her.

It was funny. This morning I was walking upstairs at the school, I didn't quite see her coming down but she was there with one of her friends, they were chatting but as soon as they saw me they stopped talking. I walked right by, she didn't say a damn thing.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Hm...Don't talk to her at all onlin. Make it clear that if she wants to talk to you, she has to talk to you in person. Otherwise she may weasel you into discussing her issues with her online where she's more comfortable (as girls often do).
 
Top