Player_Supreme
Banned
Thanks prosemont...I noticed you tried to email me...I can't get emails on this site for obvious reasons...sorry.Originally posted by prosemont
continued props, player.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Thanks prosemont...I noticed you tried to email me...I can't get emails on this site for obvious reasons...sorry.Originally posted by prosemont
continued props, player.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Ok you made me laugh...Originally posted by Starman
" when are you going to learn that your out classed here...I'm at the level of chess while your still playing with tonka trucks trying to ram me...."
wow! you sure do take compliments well!
*rams tonka truck all over playa's chess pieces"
VROOOOM!! VROOOOM!
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
1. I will bet I made you wait al long time for this attention didn't I lil ronny baby! ((tweaks ronnies cheeks))) then (((flicks his oversized wobbling head)))....mongoloid head that is...don't get it twisted. You know ronny I was looking at guys like you today at starbucks earlier. geeks! Nerds! you know...what I mean. I feel kinda sorry for you now. It's kinda pathetic how you keep coming back here trying to start sumthin.Originally posted by Ronin I
starman read the above posts. I think john juan addressed that issue as well as a few others besides myself. you gotta learn the style...the person....the event...everything goes into what you say....and how you say it...
another example of dumb and dumber still stamping their feet demanding attention.
Wow player you are slower than I thought if you think these emails are serious. Have you tried Ginseng? (supposed to increase mental alertness).
your adopting my style then condescending yourself and trying to use my words...good start but you still gotta do better son...sorry.
Yeah pops, that's usually what I do when I want to mock somebody.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.