Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A little vent

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
My mother just had knee surgery last monday. When Im not at work, Im taking care of her. I took care of my dad before he died but a least everytime he got bad it just happened to be that I had free days at work.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope she is doing well, OP.

This is something I recently discussed among friends. How do you think care giving of parents affects our long term relationships? Would you move mom in with you?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Thanks. She has highs and lows but she is still recovering. My expectation is that eventually she will be better than she was before surgery, otherwise what was the point of it?

My ltr has been very understanding so far. I was expecting that because Im her first bf and she very into me. More than 4 months together and not a single fight. When we are not in agreement on something, 99% of the time we do things my way.

Move mom in with me? We are living with my sister. My mom owns 50% of the house, my sister owns 25%, and I own the remaining 25%. I know, its nuts.