“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

a little tip for ya'll high schoolers

Mister_mangu

New Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
tampa florida
ok let me put it nice and simple!!!
DON't try to **** with a girl that you currently have a class with just trust me on this your betta off with a girl from another school or anotha chick you dont have class with.
iight holla bridack!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
haha yah i dont think ive hooked up with a chick ive had a class with...ive gotten so many girls from other schools tho..its a good tip...when uve got a class with em..they see u all the time...seeing a chick all the time is bad..its like calling her everyday..u run out of stuff to say..u run out of mystery...she figures u out a hell of a lot quicker than if u saw her once or twice a week
 

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
1,327
Reaction score
1
Location
Italy
eheh, i think u r right... the best thing is to hook up with a girl of another school in town... but just if u have lots of friends in that school...
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Originally posted by Mister_mangu

iight holla bridack!
Jesus Christ...

Other than pissing all over the English language, this is a fairly valid idea. I only had one HS in the town I lived in, so going to other schools wasn't an option. I did, however, date a girl I had in one of my classes and it went alright; save for when we broke up and sitting next to her was kinda weird for a little while.

Final analysis: If you have more than one school in your city then there's your primary target. If you don't, then don't date someone you have a class unless there's a profound reason to.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Ive dated a few girls I had class with.

Its no big deal.
 
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Wow, set a standard and don't make it a huge deal. I've hooked up with and dated girls in my classes - if it's uncomfortable sitting next to her, ask to be moved and explain why. No teacher will deny your request. There is no reason to overcomplicate the situation, just date whoever you want and hook up with whoever you want.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
well, i have managed to successfully date a girl in class, plus it makes class more interesting. Im in England though so the system is probably a little different in terms of how ur taught.

When we split up, it was even more fun.
 
Top