A little limited

Dante3214

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, At this point I'm horribly skinny and ..fairly short (used to be worse).

I can't go to a gym, and I have no weights.

Just assuming all that, what could I do to effectively improvise?

My muscle comes fast, but I want a routine that won't leave me unbalanced and one that I can more easily get into habit.

I know it's a lot of thinking, but I'd really appreciate it. Being weak sucks, and being genetically weak sucks too.. But I'm going to improve!

Riptastic

Banned
Reaction score
Dante3214 said:
Alright, At this point I'm horribly skinny and ..fairly short (used to be worse).

I can't go to a gym, and I have no weights.

Just assuming all that, what could I do to effectively improvise?

My muscle comes fast, but I want a routine that won't leave me unbalanced and one that I can more easily get into habit.

I know it's a lot of thinking, but I'd really appreciate it. Being weak sucks, and being genetically weak sucks too.. But I'm going to improve!
Ask your bucktooth g/f to castrate you with her teeth.

Brian McGee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Results always come quickly to beginners, then it gradually slows down. Seriously, why not just go out and buy some weights? There are a few options.. there was this term I'd suggest you google.. I forget it though :p something that alot of gymnasts do that puts on muscle without weights. Hopefully somebody else knows what I'm referring to.

But without weights, you're limiting your gains.

Dante3214

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian McGee said:
Results always come quickly to beginners, then it gradually slows down. Seriously, why not just go out and buy some weights? There are a few options.. there was this term I'd suggest you google.. I forget it though :p something that alot of gymnasts do that puts on muscle without weights. Hopefully somebody else knows what I'm referring to.

But without weights, you're limiting your gains.

Yeah maybe you're right, where would I buy them? I seriously have no idea...

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, don't try to half-ass it, get some weights. *Why* can't you go to a gym?

Anyway, loads of shops should sell them if you keep your eyes open...I think even places like walmart might sell weights?

All you really need is a barbell, an adjustable bench, a fair bit of weight, and preferably a very cheap/homemade power rack. Got an empty room or garage?

-shaun

cuzza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you CAN'T get access to weights (and I don't see why not):

Pressups, pullups, dips, squats.