"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

a little help?

zhugeliang

New Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
40
long story short:-

i have known this girl for 4 years or so. We were really good friends, but always connected on a different level than other friends but never really talked about much deep stuff or personal feelings. I always found her attractive and i guess always wanted to go out with her but never pushed it. Any time i've been at my lowest or humiliated shes been there, although i'd whish she hadn't, but she's always stuck by me. I really think she does like me, maybe even love me, as a friend if nothing else. as of late (last 4 weeks) we've been getting closer and going out ... once. This last week ive been really nervous around her, and she has been frosty to me to. whats going on? Have i ruined a perfect friendship.

P.S. 4 years ago i had a crush on her, thats what initially brought us together,ever since we've gradually got closer.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CoreD11

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2002
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
Ohio
Youve been close friends for four years, and you say you think you connected on another level but you never talked about it? It seems to me you want this girl, but it seems like thats all. A girl after four years has it hammered into her head; nothing will happen. Thats that and look else where, your way to far into the friend zone

my 2 cents
 

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2001
Messages
428
Reaction score
0
Location
illinois
well yeah, you're pretty much in there too deep. I guess just talking to her about it and let her know how you feel would be your last shot. It would be better than just dropping the issue completely and never knowing.
 

zhugeliang

New Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Thanks, but being a coward i never really addressed the issue directly. Instead i've tip toed around it dipping my toe in to see how hot the water is going to be. I guess your right and we'll never be more than friends, but its still a hell of a friendship to have; the best i've ever had and thats why i couldn't run the risk of ruining it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Keep the friend, chick friends can be usefu;. You can use them to pick up other girls (if shes attractive, then thats a + for social proof) and also she can tell you what would look sexy on you. But PLEASE dont ask advice from her about chicks, thats the stupidest thing you could ever do.
 

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
38
if u wana save the friendship and never find out where the rabbit hole leads stay neutral about it. but if u wanna see how far the hole goes take the otha green fvckin pill, quit dippin ur toes and throw ur ass in. but the decision is up to u, personally i would jus tell her what u been thinkn about n tryn find out if she felt similar.
 

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Location
California
You shouldn't mess with great friendships, but if you guys are connecting at a different level, and both want something more, I say go for it. Try to get her to reveal her true feelings.
 
Top