Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A little help in Illinois

lonelyeditor

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a big step fo me becuase I never really ask for help wiht anything.
But circumstances had made it very tough for me.
First off, I live in Danville, Illinois and it's a nice, quiet town - which is good because it's a nice almost crime-free town, but it's bad because women are -- How can I say this?? -- tough to come by.
So I usually go to Champaign, the college town, and I feel I'm in a competition, which is not good for me, becuase I choke.
So what I'm hoping for is a DJ around the area that can at least motivate me to get better and talk to women, because just talking on the computer is not going to cut it after a while.
So if anyone wants to voulnteer or have any other ideas, please write back.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lonelyeditor
First off, I live in Danville, Illinois and it's a nice, quiet town - which is good because it's a nice almost crime-free town, but it's bad because women are -- How can I say this?? -- tough to come by.
So I usually go to Champaign, the college town, and I feel I'm in a competition, which is not good for me, becuase I choke.
So what I'm hoping for is a DJ around the area that can at least motivate me to get better and talk to women, because just talking on the computer is not going to cut it after a while.
Bootcamp, big time. Your lack of confidence shows through your words online, never mind how you act in real life around women.

Don't worry, this is not irreversible :)

Get out there.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lonelyeditor
Hey LE, here's a suggestion. How do you feel about getting out to the clubs and bars in downtown Chicago? When I lived in Hyde Park I use to hang out at a club downtown called Excalibur's. I don't know if it's the Crowbar now or what, but I had always met really cute women there. They were usually mid to upper 20's but they are perfect subjects to practice on.
Consider taking off from work early on a Friday and spend the weekend in Chicago. You may be able to find a good deal on a hotel/motel close to downtown.

If you aren't ready for cold walk-ups in the club scene yet, you may try practicing at the Museum of Science and Industry or the Art Institute. Tons of things to talk about there. Just focus on the cold walk-ups and your conversation skills. Don't sweat focusing on a hard close until you feel comfortable initiating contact.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo LE

I live in chicago,
and yes Excaliburs is a touristy site with many single women to choose from..I get lucky everytime I go there..

so if you want to brush up on your techniques drop me an email