Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A little game of Yo-Yo

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine used my ears today to sound off about a problem he had.

His story goes something like this. A girl that he had been flirting with called him to find out why he wasn't at his usual stomping ground at his usual time. After a series of text messages, she talked him into showing up at his usual playground. He gets there and, big surprise, she's gone. He "just missed her".

So he comes to me and says, "Big Pappy, I don't get it. Why'd she do this?"

Big Pappy told him the truth.

"She wanted to see if the Yo-Yo still worked. Apparently it does. "

Men, I know that there will be times when a chick flakes on you, or you just didn't take the initiative to lay the mack down on some lady. You will have some free time, sooner or later. If a girl catches you of guard and tries to get you to go somewhere, I urge you to resist! Even if you have a high level of trust in this girl, there's no reason to ask how high when they ask you to jump. If she's interested, making her wait a couple of days will only raise her interest level a bit more.

Learn from this kids mistake. Don't make the same one.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pappy
His story goes something like this. A girl that he had been flirting with called him to find out why he wasn't at his usual stomping ground at his usual time. After a series of text messages, she talked him into showing up at his usual playground. He gets there and, big surprise, she's gone. He "just missed her".
i think the only mistake here was on the chics part. she flaked, because probaly she is a flake. it wasn't cool of her to have him come, then just leave like that.

i don't think your boy should learn any lessons in general. that would be tragic. instead he should just take it as a lesson about her.

you are reading too much into it. in trying to prevent the inevitable diss/flake, you will certainly miss out on other good opportunities. don't do it.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, after further review, I do agree with you. Each of us is different. He learned this lesson about this particular girl.

Unfortunately, Iqqimus, you're not on my cell phone begging me to come out and play with no notice, so all my talking is pretty cheap.

Come to think of it, why aren't you? I need a good winglady!