"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

A little dilemma

DJjazzyJeff

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Okay, here's my problem. There is a girl I have been djing, but she has integrity and has a boyfriend so wouldn't even talk to me, but casually if we ran into each other but her best friend told me she would be interested if she didn't have a b/f. Well today I found this guy has been cheating on her left and right......and I know the girls and they said they would tell her.....what would you do? Just forget about her and move on or something else?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Egyptiandude1

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2003
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
L.A.
Well that depends, are you willing to become her emotional tampon, her rebound guy for the next few months...?

NEXT!

Nuff Said




latez...~!~
 

deeman

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
LI, NY
oh man, I have been there b4. I ahve a policy i use tho. If it is a girl that I am friends with and not interested in, I would verify how credible the source is and if they were good then I would tell her and make sure she investigated for herself.

Now if it was a girl I was trying to get with, I would tell her a thing and shake my head in disappointment. The only thing I would probably do is hit to a friend of hers that the guy was no good (and maybe point her in the right direction) so that she could be the barer of bad news.

What ever u do do not try and take it on your shoulders to tell her. For some odd reason it always back fires in one way or another.

The messanger always gets shot dog.......always.
 

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2001
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Central MA
Definitely get her friends to tell her. DO NOT confront the bf directly - there is NO concievable way that could end well. Same goes for telling her directly.
 

DJjazzyJeff

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
3
Age
44
one of her friends mentioned it

One of her friends mentioned it and she called me begging me to tell her, for like 30 minutes........I know you guys said not to, but midway, I was like **** it, I don't want to be with her any more. And so I told her...and she thought I was lying...and so I had the girl send her the instant message conversations they were having and just left it at that.....she's going to call me back, but now she's done pissed me off....another thing I didn't mention is I had a past with this girl....I treated her bad for about 2 yearsand never really wanted her until one day I woke up and realized all women are as good or as good looking as her....and so this was the last try....but I guess it's over right?........right. thanks anyway playas
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top