"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

A little dilemma i have....

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
Ok, i've normally always:
- Biked to school
- Went home for lunch, returned after lunch

Now i'm thinking, should I instead:
- Run to school
- Stay at school for lunch


What are your opinions on this? I cant seem to decide and school is tomorrow lol :p
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
How about try both, then see which one you like best. Or do it differently on alternate days.
 

Daani

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2003
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
why dont u bike to school... and stay for lunch.. or just walk to school..
 

The Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
39
it depends. If I lived close enough i would definately go home to grab something to eat, seeing that the food at my school is so ****ty the lunchladys dont make use of their job advantages and always bring their own lunches.
 

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
Hmmm, this is hard to decide.

Ok, i think i'll run every day. I gotta condition my legs for running, so might as well do it 2 or 4 times a day.

Reason im wondering if i should stay for lunch is:
At lunch I can meet tons of new ppl, and go do **** with them. I currently have 0 friends at this school (i know a bunch of ppl, but nobody to chill with).So, if I stay at school i'll meet new people, but i'd also like to go home and eat something since I'm working out regularly now ;)

Thanx 4 the replies ;)


Meet new people vs Healthy Lunch.. hmmm :p

Good idea tho Da Man, i guess i could alternate ;P
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
hold your bikes handels and run your bike to school

stay for lunch but bring your bike

leave your bike at school and run home but in a position as if you were in your bike.



hahah nevermind me
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Don't run to school, it'll leave you all sweaty and you'll have to run back home to change clothes during lunch, but then you'll have to run back and it's the same dilemma all over again. But, seriously, just get a job if you don'thave one and buy a bus pass, then you can take the bus to the gym instead of running, having to leave earlier, and changing clothes.
 

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
lol @
RawkinKaoticStyle :p

hehe, you have a good point about the sweating Engetsu, but my school is about 2 km away only, and i wear strong deodorant, and i like NEVER sweat. FYI, i've run taht distance several times, not getting sweaty :) So i'm not worried about that.

Oh well, i'll try running for a while, see how it feels and if I sweat alot or not. If I do then i'll switch to biking, but im def gonna run in the winter, cause the past 2 yrs i been biking in the winter and its not taht great. ICE does not co-operate with tires, and i've been badly bruised from falls in the winter. Also, ruined like 3 bikes cause of rust, water, etc... :p

Thanx 4 the help all! :cool:
 

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
How about you bike half way to school. Then run the other half. Stay at school for lunch on Monday's Wednesday's and every second Friday. Go home for the rest of the days. Oh yeah, and walk all the way home. Then next morning, get up and run half way and grab the bike!

Really...

It is your decision, and it doesn't sound like one that needs to be decided by other people.
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Dude, you're gonna STINK. I can't walk to the mailbox without getting sweaty....of course, it's usually 85-90 degrees here.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top