Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A little dilema

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just thought that the whole thing was a bit absurd. I feel sorry for the poor fiancee.
That's always a tough call for me. Should I feel sorry for him for being so goddam clueless, or should I say he's getting what he deserves?

Without knowing the other side of things, it's hard to make this call.

My game is good. Too good it seems if I can get a date with an engaged woman. LOL
This is where you define your lines and morals. I've been in the same situation. A woman I was working with had invited me over to her house to watch a movie. She was horny and willing, but I didn't go through with it. She wasn't even all that attractive, and I wasn't consciously working "game" on her. She was contemplating ditching her AFC fiance for me (I would have turned her down). Even worse, I knew her fiance. Although he was an AFC, he was a decent guy and I got along with him quite well. I never let on about the "movie nights", and I'm sure his fiance didn't either.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I wish my morals were that strong. Boredom seems to get the better of me. I probably would have invited her back to my place for that ice cream. Fcucked the hell out of her and sent her on her way. I don't know why I do what I do.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paradox said:
and I respect the fact you did not push it further like most men do. but I will see you around!
Geeeeez... she knew what she was in for. Maybe she "respects" it, but judging by her response she sure doesn't like it! :rolleyes: It's too bad for her you didn't push it further like most other men have. That's what she wanted after all. Or maybe she just wanted ice cream? :whistle:

Paradox said:
lol! I respect that! and I respect the fact you did not push it further like most men do. but I will see you around! You are a very sweet and intelligent man.
You know, I also think this translates to:

Lol! You dumbass! You could have fvcked me if you wanted to. Other men have. But I'll give you a second chance if you ever change your mind! I really like you.

macknetikcharm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Paradox said:
I met this woman and her daughter in the park 2 weeks ago week. We chatted for a while and exchanged e-mail addresses. We seemed to have pretty good chemistry.

I shot her an e-mail inviting her to have Ice cream with me. Here is her reply.

"Ice Cream sounds good. but I have to tell you i'm soon to be married. but an ice cream cone will not hurt. I love ice cream!"

I'm feeling a little funny about this. My mistake for not probing properly. What would be the best thing to do? Should I just bow out? Just go on the date? Send some sort of reply?
This is a classic! She's either having second thoughts about her man(possibly because of you) or she's throwing you a curve to see if you really like her. Go.:cool: What's the WORST thing that can happen?