Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A little confused about the approach and red pill/DJing

winu96

Reaction score
So far reading the red pill sidebar and starting the DJ bible. Some main themes i've caught is to focus on your self and not prioritize girls or give them too much attention or time and dont be a "nice" guy.

The confusion is this:

When you approach a girl, aren't you showing interest in her and setting her at a high value? all the while "proving" that you are worth her time?

Is it after this initial approach that you play "*******"? I would think you'd be kind and smiling at her when you are approaching so how do you get this bad boy impression across?

Any tips would be appreciated, Thanks

Dan Bautista

Don Juan
Reaction score
The sense is to designate other (things) as of utmost importance in your life. Approach girls, yes, but do not make that your number one priority in life.

When you make conversation with a girl, you are indeed showing interest in her though not necessarily setting her at a high value — all which depends on your demeanor. Unless you actually hold her to a high value, mere approach would remain merely as you showing interest in her, except the slight value you show you hold her to by approaching her. This is particularly why it is encouraged to grab her number as soon as possible (without talking too long) as it shows that though you are interested in her, you have other things of importance in your life.

You don't need to give a bad boy impression. Have small talk with her on your first approach and try snatching her number as soon as possible. Save everything else for the first date, if she gives you a chance.

I cannot imagine meeting whatever objectives you have set for with a girl to be completed if you do not approach. With an approach, you might show her that you give her value (even if it is minute) but is there anything else you can do if not approach to meet your objectives?

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first took the red pill I made the mistake of becoming too aloof. I blew a few opportunities with girls who were interested but I was acting like I wasn't interested at all.

Point is its fine to show interest and approach, you have to. But you aren't overly investing and you don't care about the outcome. Chuck the bait out and see if she bites, if not don't dive in and chase the fish. Just bait another spot.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its like shopping for a car. You show enough interest to let the salesman think you're not just window shopping, but not enough to where he thinks he can get you for the sticker price.
Great analogy! Men have to establish the initial connection most of the time... Once you get her on a date, it is her interest that drives the remainder of the interactions between you two... I know some don't like Corey Wayne, but I will go by the fact that it is then your job to...

Create opportunities for secks to happen. Hang out, have fun, and hook up!

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The confusion is this:

When you approach a girl, aren't you showing interest in her and setting her at a high value? all the while "proving" that you are worth her time?
Reverse this mindset. She should be "proving" herself to you. You are the prize.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As is my way a bit from column A and B. Yes you have to approach. That shows confidence and experience with women. In the initial approach you have to build comfort and rapport. She has to work out you're not a serial killer. You also have to do enough touching and flirting that she knows you are not applying for the job of her new gay best friend. I still like the false time constraint. Hey I have to go meet my friends in a minute but you seemed cool so I thought I'd say hi. Then she knows you will only be there long enough to make your pitch. I.e. she won't be stuck trying to make Small Talk with a stranger for half an hour. I think qualifying her is better kept for the date. Watch two girls meeting for the first time. They agree with each other, pile on the compliments and basically kiss arse.

On the date you can play a little push pull and tease her to let her know that you won't be a doormat. That and escalating for sex should be enough alpha. If she needs you to be a total ******* she's probably damaged goods.

Last edited:

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its like shopping for a car. You show enough interest to let the salesman think you're not just window shopping, but not enough to where he thinks he can get you for the sticker price.
I laughed at this.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
You have it backwards pal. One of higher value can give value to one of lower value. Diametrically, one of lower value cannot give value to one of higher value.

Accordingly, if you are blessing her with your awesomeness, you are giving her value, thus, by default, demonstrating and making you higher value.