"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

A lil cought up

FlyBri17

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Palm Bay, Florida
Ok...tommorrow (Friday) I am supposed to be two places at the same time and I really wanna do both 1st option) hang out with some old friends that are really cool we plan to make a short movie after school of our day...see the movie Hero and go to dinner afterwards (they are all dudes but really cool, maybe I can pull girls while we hang out) neway 2nd option) Meet a girl and her friend at our 1st school football game (I dont really care about the season, im not really a sports guy i goto games 2 chill /w ppl) and chill with them then afterward me and a friend are goin to double date them to goto a dinner...Need help fast I just dont know man...I like all my options tomorrow just...man its hard
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
chill with the old friend. Bros before Hoes.

Plus it will make you more of a rarity to the girl.
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
If you can postpone the day with old friends, I'd go with that just because that's all you guys, there's nothing outside effecting the situation (the football game).

See if they can put it off till the next day, if not go with them. If they can put it off one day, you can do both.
 

FlyBri17

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Palm Bay, Florida
I went with my friends and call the girl today and said "Im sorry I couldnt make the game" only to find out the game got rained out because of a tornado watch so I lucked out so greatly, and with friends that was a great night we brought a camera recorder and it was awesome we just did all types of funny crap but yeah..thanx for the input and......BY THE WAY monday we have off and I planned to take her out monday so we can "chat". :D
 
Top