Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Letter to my friends on SoSuave

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Sosuave readers,

I hope most of your focus is spent on yourself, developing hobbies and interests outside of pick up.

Allow me to elaborate with three thoughts which will of course merit further depth:
1) I know no one with good game who has the primary focus of game.
2) Every natural I have ever met has one of more things going for them from similar groupings.
3) Simplepickup, RSD, Paul Janka and every other approach machine have been left on the wayside in terms of lay rate.

1) Players are not players.

Dallas is the most game heavy guy you could imagine. He goes out for day game every weekend and whenever he can, parties too. The latter is less often for him because Dallas has a problem which hamstrings his hope for social circle.

Dallas is a game addict.

Dallas follows RSD like they are the walking to the promised land. His only friends are other PUA. His only hobby is approaching. He spins in circles like a helicopter, dances like an idiot and stalks girls like a maniac. He quotes Tyler when he fails. "Just get out of your head and do it. I wasn't out of my head enough!"

Pause for a second. Jack used to be like Dallas. The only difference is, Jack measured his success to his effort in a little Spirex notepad he carried everywhere. Here is what Jack found in 2012 (high school):
1000 day game approaches=350 numbers=5 makeouts=2 lays.
24 parties (from social circle)=20 numbers=120 makeouts=6 lays. (**** sucking also, but not counted.)
5 Social circle gathering=5 makeouts=4 lays (I couldn't get hard one time, too much drugs)
Social circle=All three FWB's of that year.

So when Dallas asked Jack to "teach him the ways of the ***** slayer" here is what Jack said:

"Forget about game, it's for nobody's. Make friends instead."

Dallas subsequently stopped talking to Jack. Dallas ****ed a girl in Jacks group in 2013. The worst looking girl in Jacks group. The only one Jack wasn't ****ing, because she is ugly if cool.

Ratio: 5:1

This girl, still more loyal to Jack, exposed Dallas as a PUA but not Jack. Using a Facebook group and screenshots, Dallas had his reputation ruined. Now he goes out to sarge and girls told him to **** off. Creep and PUA entered common vernacular as one in the same, both applied to him. Social life ended with snapchat.

Dallas hasn't gotten laid since. Dallas got dumped by his next girlfriend before they made it past second base. Dallas hasn't been to a party either.

Dallas is dead

2) Naturals don't try, creeps do.

The best natural I know is an adrenaline junkie of the highest caliber. Rock climbing, base jumping, urban exploring... You name it and he does it. He paints the most beautiful things he sees, of which there are a lot. Unique all. Girls love him, he talks in flowery prose and spins tales of his adventures. However, he never feels the need to rush himself and will always listen, friend or stranger.

The second best is a MMA champ and guitarist by career. Joey won an international Strikeforce competition the same month he released his first solo song. He talks to girls slowly, listens intently and caresses them gently. The love his deep, soulful gaze, sensitive ears and sexy lips.

The next is going through uni on a business scholarship, pursuing his passion of investment, while being the lead singer of an indie band. His voice races like a Ferrari packed with passion. He sweats dynamite and could make a rock smile. Every second thing he says is a joke, alternated with compliments. It never gets old because you know he means it every time.

What do these guys all have in common? Well first and most obviously not one of them focuses on game or girls. Our friend Dallas from earlier is lucky to **** four girls a year. These guys all score four or five times as much without ever trying to.

But more importantly, they have passion. Specifically two kinds:
A) Passion for thrill.
B) Passion for creativity.

These are the two most attractive passions for girls. Think about this list of traits girls find attractive:
Confidence
Sincerity
Mystery
Intelligence
Depth
Charm

Obviously you can see how adrenaline chasing would develop confidence, charm and mystery. Living life like James Bond. You would also have to understand how an artist can be more sincere, intelligent and deep. He pours his soul out on canvas, screen or paper. IT becomes much easier to communicate true intentions. One puts you in touch with your courage and your heart. The other develops that heart and allows others to see it.

Now try and tell me, what is more time effective and fun: Talking to a lot of girls and faking it? Or scaring the **** out of yourself jumping over a rail and sprinting past a guard, then painting the view from on top of an undeveloped corporate office. Who is more interesting, the guy with four hundred routines that interest girls? Or the guy who tell a story about how he sneaked into a hospital under construction and slept with a girl with a view only ten or so other people will ever see?

One builds genuine rarity of character. The other, taking years of focused practice, builds the ability to fake it while meanwhile you're just as insecure as ever. + some manipulation.

The two things ALL true lady killers have in common are they pursue their passions and those passions put them in touch with their pulse and their heart.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

3) Pick up Artists are not effective.

An analogy:

Tom earns 100k a year. He slaves away 12 hours a day for 50 weeks of the year.

Bob earns half as much, however Bob only works 12 hours a week and has vacations whenever he chooses because he has the time to travel.

Now let me introduce the concept of relative income.

Tom's relative income is his yearly earnings ($100,000) divided by his yearly hours (4200). Tom's relative income is $23 an hour.

Bob's is $50,000 divided by 600, which is $83 an hour.

Would you like to be Tom? Or would you prefer to be Bob? Would you like a big chunky 401k, or a life of leisurely leavings from country to city to continent?

Now applied to game and based on quotes from Paul Janka and the RSD crew:

Paul Janka said he goes out for 10 hours a day, gets 40 numbers a day and sleeps with a new girl every week.

Let's do some math.

Paul Janka goes out for 3500 hours a year for 50 lays a year. His spare time is consumed largely by texting these girls, lets say conservatively each number takes him five minutes. That's another three hours and twenty minutes a night spent texting girls, or another 1216 hours a year. So in total from 4716 hours of dedicated effort, which cannot be used to develop anything else or achieve any other goal, he gets laid 52 times a year.

That is once every 91 hours.

Jeffy said in three years of going out five nights and five days a week, he has slept with fifty girls.

Let's do some math.

Five days and five nights is probably around (assuming eight hours a piece) 160 hours a week, or 8360 hours a year. Now, 50 (an honestly good number for a PUA, most who claim higher have been exposed as liars) in three years is 20 a year, rounding in his favor. Divide 8360 by this number to find...

One lay every 418 hours of game.

Ok what went wrong??? These a PUA'S! Obviously I made an error somewhere! Maybe my facts are wrong?

Ok, I'll use Jack.

Jack did one thousand approaches. Let's say each one lasted ten minutes and neglect to mention the follow up from the successful ones. That's 167 hours of approaching, just approaching, not counting 350 numbers he had to text one by one...

He got laid by this method twice.

That's once every 83.5 hours of approaches.

WAIT, ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY COLD APPROACH IS POINTLESS??? BLASPHEMY!

What? No, never. It builds confidence. Pointless would be the wrong word. Ineffective would be a better word. To illustrate, back to Jack.

29 social circle events at twelve hours a piece is 348 hours a year. Nelgect how much more fun they were compared to grinding away at cold approach and divide that by 10 lays.

One lay every 35 hours.

That's practically a third of the time, spent with FRIENDS, doing what Jack WANTED, without having to try. Plus, neglect to mention the fact it pays forward. The more Jack used social circle, the more it developed and the more it rewarded him. Put 83.5 hours into developing friendships and not only will you get laid 2.5 times, you'll be invited out again AND make new friends to expand your network.

What does this mean?

Parties attended by Jack in 2013:

12 (invited to more but spent time working or studying, does not count gatherings)

New girls slept with by Jack in 2013 from these same events.

Wait...

That's...

One girl every twelve hours of exposure to girls.

As well as the fact that the hours previously spent approaching were now spent on the following:

Urban exploring (sound familiar?)
Rock climbing (seems to be some sort of relationship...)
Learning guitar (arty...)
Writing (creative...)
Learning to cook (sexy)
Learning another language (useful...)
Applying for study abroad (travel=lifestyle!)
Working ($$$)

Jack approached 30 girls cold in 2013. He took four numbers. He STILL had sex with two of them. Here's the run down:

Girl A was Brazilian and listened to Jack busking, playing Flamenco. Jack took her home and cooked her pasta from scratch. He ****ed her that night.

5 hours.

Girl B was an Italian tourist on his bus. Jack spoke to her in her language then invited her to come to a gathering his friend was having. At said gathering she was impressed by Jack's high quality social circle, but still felt most comfortable with him, a proficient speaker of her native tongue. Jack slept with her the next morning.

10 hours.

So in 15 hours, Jack slept with the same amount of girls from cold approach. How?

Jack developed himself by using time he'd previously invest on developing the skill of approach.

Benefits of not getting rejected as much, not having to "game" as hard and sleeping with far hotter girls are obvious. Both were easy 8-9's, versus last years 6-7's.

So the moral of the story is this: If you don't spend your time mastering cold approach, you won't get laid fifty times a year from it like the absolute masters do. They've put in 10,000 hours like Mr.Gladwell said and their reward is a lay every now and again. Instead, you will have sex just as many times from far less effort because you will dedicate time to useful tasks with pay-off not just in girls but other tangible rewards. Examples are:

-Jack can now travel to Italy and speak Italian.
-Jack now has several thousand dollars in savings.
-Jack now has five FWB's and is living at one of their houses. Oh- and getting paid to do it!

So you can be like Tyler, Kong or Dallas if you want. Make a career of pick-up if that really is your passion. Otherwise, if you're like me, follow my example:

Live life and the girls will follow!

Carpe Diem mother****ers,

Sincerely,

Jack Wealthy

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and no.

Yes, have other focuses in your life. See the track you are creating and the future you will have. Anticipate your successes and failures. Work hard and have multiple hobbies.

BUT don't worry so much! When you count your lays, your salary, and your parties/experiences/cool photos on facebook, you lose track of an important lesson.

Life is meant for living, not for counting. Each woman is an emotional and physical ride. Each experience is worth more than the photos taken. Jack Wealthy knows this, but when people want to follow his advice, they chase the cool image, not the cool reality.

You will be most accessible to other people if you simply do. Whatever it may be, just live. No regrets, no laziness.

Great post Jack

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps your post may have some sound advice but your motive is suspicious and seems attention seeking.
You wrote a 3 page post to call some guy out and to brag about your accomplishments? Has this site now become a popularity contest? People come here for different reasons. People will learn and apply what applies to them. Some will get it, some won't and that's just the way of the world.
You are still young and perhaps with time you will see some of the errors of your ways. You know how to speak Italian and can pick up girls with it. Good for you. Nothing extra ordinary. Most of life is a series of cause and effect. It's nothing special that you went out of your way to write and tell us that.
Next time you post be sure to remember there's no grades, prize money or award being given out for the # of lays you've accomplished.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jafyk said:
Perhaps your post may have some sound advice but your motive is suspicious and seems attention seeking.
You wrote a 3 page post to call some guy out and to brag about your accomplishments? Has this site now become a popularity contest? People come here for different reasons. People will learn and apply what applies to them. Some will get it, some won't and that's just the way of the world.
You are still young and perhaps with time you will see some of the errors of your ways. You know how to speak Italian and can pick up girls with it. Good for you. Nothing extra ordinary. Most of life is a series of cause and effect. It's nothing special that you went out of your way to write and tell us that.
Next time you post be sure to remember there's no grades, prize money or award being given out for the # of lays you've accomplished.
Jack enjoys writing and he, like many of us, enjoys giving back to the community. Everyone want to be recognized, and even if that may be part of his motivation, it doesn't have to be of negative consequence.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's quite an interesting post.

He's not bragging. He's using his own experience to make a point, it's different.

Anyway, you're right on that. But I guess that everyone's different. Cold approaching has been extremely beneficial for me personally, even though the countless hours spent on it. If I would have spent those hours learning something else, would my life by better or my "game" better? That would be open to debate. I personally don't think so.

I guess it depends on the individual. I'll keep cold approaching, because I love the thrill of it and the experience.

I feel like to learn pick up, cold approach is definitely the hardest way, but it's from cold approach that you learn the most. Yes, it's much more difficult. Cold approach makes social circle stuff easier though.

Though, it IS true that cold approaching is totally unnecessary. You can have the most kickass life without learning to cold approach at all. But that's the path I decided to choose.