A Lesson I Learned the Hard Way

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just learned an important lesson from my recent heart-breaking experience and in my opinion, it is that when choosing locations for dates, it's always good to pick places where you can be touchy-feely with the woman (have close contact) and kiss, rub, etc. so that she can feel you. I no longer have a car, so getting around especially at night to meet women has become practically impossible as I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia, far away from the city. The trains stop running by 11 p.m. and the cost of getting a cab to drop me off where I live is ridiculously expensive. I used to have one good friend who had a car and who I used to hang out with, but he left the country over the summer.

In my very last date, which ended up not turning out very well, I felt very restricted because I took the woman out to a restaurant where there was absolutely no chance for me to draw closer to her and be touchy-feely, leaving me with no choice but to ramble in conversation over food. We all learn from our mistakes. In restaurants especially without bars, one feels the tendency to keep talking and the conversation could very easily end up becoming boring.

I was curious if anyone here lives in Philly and could give me some suggestions of good single bars in the area that are packed during the afternoons?

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Wouldn't it be too soon to invite a woman to your house on the second date, for example? Would the third date be more appropriate to do so? The woman also has to feel comfortable enough driving to your place and eventually picking you up from your home to hang out, like in my case, since I don't have a car.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American women are hos. You should be kissing them on the first date and fvcking them on the second or third.

It's fine to make your date drive; I do it all the time. When she picks you up, have her come in while you pretend to finish getting ready, for just a minute or two, and then leave. Later when you get home, she has already been inside your house, so it is such not a big deal. To give due credit, this is a David DeAngelo tip; I have found it useful.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
u can invite girls over to ur house FOR the 1st date.....aka being in your house with her IS the date, and it is not inappropriate at all to do this