"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

A lesson and question in one...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Tonight i was at work and this girl who i've been working on a little invited me to her house this friday...

Apparently it WAS girls night out until tonight, now she wants me to bring a few friends and come. It'll be nine chicks to four guys, and these girls are all amazing. (It's the "hot popular" girls crowd from her school)

Just in the nick of time too, i come home to find an ex who's been trying to lead me on (i still had feelings for her, hard to let go but was moving on) started going out with another guy. Instead of making me sad (which it would have, had friday night not been set up), i was actually glad that i had an excuse in my mind for complete closure.

First - the lesson.
You can never get to the top. Even when people and situations seem like they're trying to pull you down, by just focussing at all times on making the moment enjoyable, and taking advantage of everything you can, life will throw you great situations. Sometimes when you need them the most (like mine tonight).

Now the question.
I'm going to be going to this girls house with two or three of my friends. I'm bringing a ****y guy that chicks think is "hot", and a stoner kid who also works with us. Both are really close friends and won't ****block or anything. I know how to act in one on one or two on one situations, does it change much in this scenerio? I'm good at entertaining crowds, i'm just not sure if we should go out or stay partying at the chicks house or what?

Help with any of this or any additional tips would be great.
Gracias.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
Never underestimate the penls. Doesn't matter how close your buddies are, it's free game man and don't get upset if the ****y guy takes the hot chick you're after. My advice is don't be uptight what so ever and act like you don't care what happens- but say you'd rather chill at the house and play a drinking game for a little while to relax a bit (who know what'll happen once they're bouncin off the wall). Bring some extra booze, my advice is vodka and a fruity mix, and keep the music low while you play a drinking game or whatever so you can keep conversation going. Don't expect to get laid, when I do that I usually do end up getting laid- I guess it makes you carry yourself a certain way. Good luck wid it.
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
i'm really not worried about who's getting who...all nine girls are HB's. I have more skill than anyone there so i'll still be taking my pick of the litter ;). Any more tips? this is happening tomorrow night and it'd be awesome if someone had some more input
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
to me it sounds like there will be two ****y people at the get together
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I'm confident that i'll do the best because i've proven myself to be better with them with girls before. They all have the skills to hold a conversation and everything, but none of them are that great at taking it beyond that.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top