Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A learning experience

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all, first thread here, so be nice to me:D
Well, I thought I'd tell a story. Of what happened yesterday.
Had two ppl over my place, such is the thing us 15/16 yr old do, a girl i fancy, and one of my best mates. Hanging out, eating pizza, drinking, u kno, teenage stuff.
Now, this girl is also the first girl i've tried any of this DJ stuff with, and I was on the moon. Some how, I was able to stop being a gibbering wreck, and flirt with results. Obviously all 3 of us were slightly pissed, but I rele felt like what I was doing was working.
Now, my mate (who knows I fancy this girl) is an A team rugby player (I'm English btw, its what we play here :p), huge, and one of the best blokes in my school. Thing is, although I was flirting pretty damn well, he ended up pulling her (English for kissed).
Frankly I dunno how that worked, but he totally crushed everything i had been working towards. Being kinda hurt I was pretty distant for the rest of the night, but I didn't tell them why (try to keep a cool compusure etc:rolleyes: ).
STill, after mopeing like a pro today I'm not gonna let it get to me. I am rele hurt about it, but whaat do u guys think I should say to her and my mate? I want to learn something from this...I just dont know what.

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't tell your mates anything. Instead learin that if you want to hang-out with a girl, watch a move or whatever be alone with her. Also you should get better DJing because just because he kissed her deosn't mean that she won't fall for you!

My advise though next her and work on another one.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude(that's what we say here in America), this IS truly a great experience to learn from.

You were the guy who had the crush on the girl. Your friend was the guy who could frankly give a f*ck. Result: Your friend(we also say this in America) got the girl. Or at least kissed her.

Lesson: Don't get too wrapped up with any chick. And don't let sh*t bother you either. And don't tell your friend you 'fancy' a girl. And don't drink. And your mate has more status than you, which obviously UK girls care about as well...get some.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cheers muchly for the advice- yeah, looking back I did make some textbook mistakes :rolleyes: and I'm leaving her alone now, and I'm gonna work on my status, and I'm working on bulking up.
Thanks for the advice:D

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things really couldn't have happened much worse...but good to see you're putting it in the past. As long as you don't make the same mistakes next time you'll be fine.