A late night phone call...

base2ball2boy2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello all,
I don't normally post my problems here, as I've gotten quite good at figuring a solution/learning from my mistakes. But this, this is new water for me, and I fear I may be in some doo-doo. Let me explain:

There's this girl at my high school, we'll call her Girl Female. Now Girl and I had a class together last year, and I started to get to know her. I'd give her a 6.5 for looks. We became rather friendly over the year, but she was never my main focus, she was my back-up girl/testing ground. We flirted a bit over the year, but nothing serious.

One day during the middle of the school year, she came to school wearing dog tags. I, being an inquisitive DJ, asked her what the story was behind the dog tags. She said that her boyfriend was shipping out overseas, and I quickly changed the subject. No need to start getting weepy before class started.

So this year, we don't have any classes together, but I occasionally saw her, we would flirt, then go our own ways.

Last night was the Homecoming dance. I danced around a bit (with one of those dances including Girl- she was giving me dinner plate eyes, I couldn't resist), but my mojo was out of whack (I couldn't keep a beat. Which is unusual for me, but whatever). I ended up being a wingman for a friend of mine, and he got some hot dances. So the night wasn't bad, but it wasn't good. I drove home rather tired.

Had just pulled into my driveway, when my cell phone rang. I looked at the Caller ID, but it was a restricted ID. I answered my phone. Big mistake.

Hello?
Hi. (The voice was a guy's, but we had a bad connection, so I couldn't really hear him well.)
Who is this?
Did you enjoy the dance?
What?
Did you have fun at the dance?
Who is this?
Did you enjoy the dance? (At this point, I'm kinda freaked out. So I decided)
Dude. Dude. I can't hear you. I think we're breaking up. Dude, dude.
I HANG UP

I got out of my car with a smile on my face. Problem solved, right? I thought so too, until I got another call on my cell. This time, the ID had not been restricted. I thought it was one of my friends calling from a new phone, or a friend's number I hadn't gotten. I answered it. Second big mistake.

Hello?
Did you enjoy the dance?
Who is this?!?
Do you know Girl?
Girl who?
Female.
What?
Do you know Girl Female?
Yes.
Did you dance with her?
Maybe.
Do you know who I am?
No clue.
I'm her boyfriend.
I wasn't aware she had a boyfriend. (Remember the dog tag thing. I thought he was gone.)
Well, she does. And you know what?
I'm going to kick your 8ss.
What?
You're trying to steal my girlfriend, I'm gonna come over there and f8ck you up.
Dude, that's not my thing. I never steal anybody's girlfriend.
I don't care. I'm still gonna f8ck you up! You're trying to steal my girlfriend.
Dude, Girl and I are just friends. That's it. (I had moved on this year, so we were just "friends.")
You know who I work for?
No.... (If I didn't know who it was, then how would I know where he works. But the answer didn't really surprise me.)
The Army.
Great.
So I'm gonna come over there, and f8ck you up.
Dude...It was just a dance. Girl and I are just friends.
You wanna f8ck with me?
What?
You wanna f8ck with me?
Dude, I never intended to steal anyone's girlfriend!
YOU WANNA F8CK WITH ME?!?
(After a moment's thought...)No.
Good.
HE HANGS UP

As I said, I was really tired, so I didn't really think much of it until this morning.

I can hold my own in a fight, so I'm not worried about that part. But what's really freaking me out is: How did he get in touch with me? I never gave Girl my cell phone number (unless she got it from someone else), and he called the night of the dance.

Ideas what to do? I don't really want to call the cops, because then everything gets messy... and I don't want a snitch label at school (but her boyfriend doesn't even go to our school, or else I would have met him.)

I was thinking about going up to Girl, the next time I see her at school, and saying:
"Okay. Tell your boyfriend that we are just friends. I don't steal girlfriends, and I never will."

Any advice? This is new water for me, so I'm about cautious about proceeding.

EDIT: I just remembered that I also saw a good friend of mine also dancing with Girl. I dunno if he got a similar call, but...I dunno.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Dude that's ****ed up...for some reason, I'm getting the impression that one of his friends saw you dancing with her and gave him your number somehow because I don't think girl would tell him. Do you know how old he is?

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
base2ball2boy2 said:
Hello all,
I don't normally post my problems here, as I've gotten quite good at figuring a solution/learning from my mistakes. But this, this is new water for me, and I fear I may be in some doo-doo. Let me explain:

There's this girl at my high school, we'll call her Girl Female. Now Girl and I had a class together last year, and I started to get to know her. I'd give her a 6.5 for looks. We became rather friendly over the year, but she was never my main focus, she was my back-up girl/testing ground. We flirted a bit over the year, but nothing serious.

One day during the middle of the school year, she came to school wearing dog tags. I, being an inquisitive DJ, asked her what the story was behind the dog tags. She said that her boyfriend was shipping out overseas, and I quickly changed the subject. No need to start getting weepy before class started.

So this year, we don't have any classes together, but I occasionally saw her, we would flirt, then go our own ways.

Last night was the Homecoming dance. I danced around a bit (with one of those dances including Girl- she was giving me dinner plate eyes, I couldn't resist), but my mojo was out of whack (I couldn't keep a beat. Which is unusual for me, but whatever). I ended up being a wingman for a friend of mine, and he got some hot dances. So the night wasn't bad, but it wasn't good. I drove home rather tired.

Had just pulled into my driveway, when my cell phone rang. I looked at the Caller ID, but it was a restricted ID. I answered my phone. Big mistake.

Hello?
Hi. (The voice was a guy's, but we had a bad connection, so I couldn't really hear him well.)
Who is this?
Did you enjoy the dance?
What?
Did you have fun at the dance?
Who is this?
Did you enjoy the dance? (At this point, I'm kinda freaked out. So I decided)
Dude. Dude. I can't hear you. I think we're breaking up. Dude, dude.
I HANG UP

I got out of my car with a smile on my face. Problem solved, right? I thought so too, until I got another call on my cell. This time, the ID had not been restricted. I thought it was one of my friends calling from a new phone, or a friend's number I hadn't gotten. I answered it. Second big mistake.

Hello?
Did you enjoy the dance?
Who is this?!?
Do you know Girl?
Girl who?
Female.
What?
Do you know Girl Female?
Yes.
Did you dance with her?
Maybe.
Do you know who I am?
No clue.
I'm her boyfriend.
I wasn't aware she had a boyfriend. (Remember the dog tag thing. I thought he was gone.)
Well, she does. And you know what?
I'm going to kick your 8ss.
What?
You're trying to steal my girlfriend, I'm gonna come over there and f8ck you up.
Dude, that's not my thing. I never steal anybody's girlfriend.
I don't care. I'm still gonna f8ck you up! You're trying to steal my girlfriend.
Dude, Girl and I are just friends. That's it. (I had moved on this year, so we were just "friends.")
You know who I work for?
No.... (If I didn't know who it was, then how would I know where he works. But the answer didn't really surprise me.)
The Army.
Great.
So I'm gonna come over there, and f8ck you up.
Dude...It was just a dance. Girl and I are just friends.
You wanna f8ck with me?
What?
You wanna f8ck with me?
Dude, I never intended to steal anyone's girlfriend!
YOU WANNA F8CK WITH ME?!?
(After a moment's thought...)No.
Good.
HE HANGS UP

As I said, I was really tired, so I didn't really think much of it until this morning.

I can hold my own in a fight, so I'm not worried about that part. But what's really freaking me out is: How did he get in touch with me? I never gave Girl my cell phone number (unless she got it from someone else), and he called the night of the dance.

Ideas what to do? I don't really want to call the cops, because then everything gets messy... and I don't want a snitch label at school (but her boyfriend doesn't even go to our school, or else I would have met him.)

I was thinking about going up to Girl, the next time I see her at school, and saying:
"Okay. Tell your boyfriend that we are just friends. I don't steal girlfriends, and I never will."

Any advice? This is new water for me, so I'm about cautious about proceeding.

EDIT: I just remembered that I also saw a good friend of mine also dancing with Girl. I dunno if he got a similar call, but...I dunno.
Ha bro I've found myself in some similar situations...

I don't think he's going to do anything, he just said that to get you scared and stay away from her. You just danced with her, it's not a big deal. I could understand if you hooked-up with her.

How old is her boyfriend? I'm guessing he's most likely 18 because he's in the army. If he's 18 or over, there's no way he's going to touch you. You can do a lot of time for assaulting a minor. And if he really is in the army, I don't think he's aloud to touch you unless it's self-defense on his part.

I kind of like to get into those situations because I make the girl believe her boyfriend is over-protective and they start talking to me in the back of their boyfriends.

Just let things be and I wouldn't talk to him, unless it's start getting serious than talk it over with him. But, I would leave things as they are, I'm sure he won't do anything.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh..he's just trying to intimidate you

damn man, you shoulda had fun with this guy...i woulda ****ed around with him all night on the phone...you could make up some bull**** like you work for the cia and could snipe him right then...or yo ushoulda just started tlaking about some random **** and not stopped...i woulda talked to him about my imaginary friend all night without stopping

these insecure dumbasses are fun to mess around with...

AND I LOVE IT WHEN HE SAID "you wanna **** with me"
you shoulda said that you had a homosexual friend he could ****..and then suggest that you'll **** with his gf while that's going on

as the other guy suggested..he's prob over 18, MIGHT be in the army, etc...so he won't do ****..and you said you coulda hold your own..you're fine..but next time have fun with the guy first

base2ball2boy2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys, I'll probably just forget the whole thing ever happened. It's just high school.

I have NO idea how old the boyfriend is, but I figured he would get in a lot of trouble if he came and tried to "f8ck me up."

And you're right, I shoulda have some fun with him. There are a lot of places I coulda really messed with his head.

But I guess this is another learning experience. I guess I was so good at dancing (even though I thought I did horribly), that I was perceived a threat to her relationship.

Score one in my DJ book! :p

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol thats just some pathetic AFC whos afraid of his gf getting with other guys.

Like jeff, I wouldve TOTALLY fvcked with this guy. I wouldve said **** like "Yea mann your gf grinded on my d*ck soooo nicely...it was awesome. You shoulda been there to see it"