"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

A LADY FRIEND COMMITED A SUICIDE, and AFTER I PMD THE BF IF ITS TRUE. HE WANTS TO MEET WITH ME?

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
1.- He wanted to talk to you in person, alone, before the event.

2.- He fled the country.

Safe to assume he did it. Hard part is going to be proving it, but like you said, It´s up to the cops.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,705
Reaction score
5,132
Alright guys, shows over.

Went to the funeral and indeed they don’t believe my lady friend commited a suicide.

One of the kids heard a loud voice then suddenly disappeared before they declared that she committed suicide.

In short there’s a foul play.

Autopsy report says that there’s a thumb pressure on her neck.

The 2 kids are going to stay with the grandmother.

BF left the country.

There will be an ongoing investigation with the police and criminal investigation stuff.

I’m glad that my gut feeling was right as some of you also had. (There’s something not right about bf trying to meet with me before her body was placed at the funeral).

Thank you for your time helping me analyze the situation.

Very helpful forum/community indeed.
I'm curious what nationality this guy is. If he had properly identified himself in some way, he will be on an INTERPOL watch list, and any time he crosses an international border (except some really whacked out country like Syria or Afghanistan) or applies for a visa or gets picked up by the police for anything. etc., he will be arrested.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Never doubt your gut feeling.
So true, gut feeling is basically your subconscious, your whole life’s experience and your brain on autopilot. Definitely trust your gut, it’s your brain protecting you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top