A Lack of Confidence is The #1 Reason Killing Your Chances With Women

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
LOL, that's irrelevent.

Think of it this way. He basically made a thread telling us why it's important to have money. Then spends all this time writing why it's good to have money and bad to be poor.

Would reading that seem to be a good use of your or the authors time?

It's great that he's going to talk about how to get rich in the next thread. But telling me why I need money is just silly.

No, I'm pretty sure that every single guy who is struggling with women knows that it's his confidence that is to blame.

No offense, but it's common sense.
I like how you dodge the girl pulling question even though the answer is obvious. Do you even lift?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
I like how you dodge the girl pulling question even though the answer is obvious. Do you even lift?
Tell me how any of that is relevant to what I said or the thread itself and then I'll answer.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
giantmecharobotnerd said:
seriously, why are women programmed like that? what is it that so attractive about a guy with confidence?
I smell a troll. And his name probably used to be "initiatorhater06," "playergamehater," or whatever. And now he's created another account to help himself sound like a whiny b*tch.

Ignore.

Reaction score
loveshogun said:
I smell a troll. And his name probably used to be "initiatorhater06," "playergamehater," or whatever. And now he's created another account to help himself sound like a whiny b*tch.

Ignore.
prove it

U

user43770

This is a good post. It's actually the reminder that I needed. Even so, I'm left to wonder why you bash the AFCs you saw approaching? Not all of us have the confidence that you speak of. How do you expect people to gain confidence? Some people have to fake it until they make it. At least these guys had the balls to try. If they keep it up they will eventually master the art of pick up.

U

user43770

I should have read the entire thread before I posted. It appears that several of you have already stated my thoughts. Right on.

U

user43770

corrector said:
What wisdom,? All this is is a BS post that doesn't tell you how to get confidence/inner game.

The only thing was the guys in his example weren't rude to any of the ladies and took it in stride.

If you read up on Ron Copeland's work, "How to be a Bad Boy", reacting to a rejection like this girls rather than smiling in walking away is part of a "game".

Let's see -- he says you can't fake confidence, and you aleady have to be confident.

So..that means? You go up to a random woman and french kiss her and grope her ass while doing that..there now you are confident!

What's next, a sales pitch for a placebo confidence pill or spray?
Delly2000 said:
I am with you Elmer that Confidence is important. But I think it is a bit gray.

Almost like a chicken before the egg phenomenon. Also I think looks still plays a huge part as you even alluded to it in your post.

You get confidence from accomplishments. It manifest itself from experience. You got the Good looking guy who approaches women. Things are pretty much effortless for him when he starts out. He just talks to the girls and lays back...chit chats a bit and boom. He got the girl. From then on he got confidence because he has his gameplan down to a science and he knows it works. Ofcourse the looks play a big role. And the more women you have the more women gravitate to you.

What does the big or ugly guy have to be confident about? He goes to talk with women and they are repulsed by him. He has all this tight game, intelligence, you name it and the girls just reject him. What is going to happen to his confidence...if he has any left?

Now we all know that ugly and fat guys can get a beautiful woman. We have all seen it. To be honest I am a product of thus. I have gotten a couple...a couple. U know the ones where people stop and stare. But I think if you look deeper into the relationship in most cases you will probably find other factors at play such as:
The guy has...
- Money
- Fame or Social Status
-Knowledge Center at work/Girl wants to advance her career
- A nice car
- Friends for a long time and the romance happens (not recommended but it happens)
-Girl using you for dates, transportation, ego stroke, because she is bored and unitl the guy she really wants comes along

Looking forward to the next post for more elucidation. I wish the guys talking about it being old news would post some links. That would be helpful.
Stagger Lee said:
Girls reject a guy because he doesn't have confidence, or a guy doesn't have confidence because girls reject him? It's another chicken and egg question.
Warrior74 said:
i wrote up a whole reply to this but I think it timed out.

Anyway long story short.

OP, you should check out these same guys after 100 approaches. I'm sure they will be a whole lot better. That's what this site is for, you go out and try it, you report back, you learn from your mistakes and try again. More field reports, and that goes for everyone.

Confidence = Parachuting. The only thing that gets you up there the first time is will power, desire and bravery. The 100th time, its pure confidence with the excitement of what can happen. Every time is different ya? Same with chics.

Chicken and egg? Screw it. Fake it until you make it. Play the role until you become the role. Yes it will be awkward at first. it will get better. Get the ball rolling. If you can swallow some pride, get a starter chic. Drop your standards a point or two and practice on some lesser girls to figure out what you are doing and to gain some confidence. Then step your game up.

Looks. Get in where you fit in. Pull what you can pull. The only way to know what you can pull is to go out there and try. Shoot high low and middle and compare the results. I do well with the middle, occasionally pull on the high, the low usually think that I'm just fvcking with them and pulling their leg. Which means I'm about average. Only by trying it out for yourself will you get any real answers to the looks debate. That debate is settled in the field one girl at a time.

This is practical basic stuff. If you aren't willing to go out and do these basics and report back, you are just wanking off here and not serious about improving. Debate doesn't solve jack, action does. So take some action.
These guys nailed it. You have to get out there and get shot down before you can gain confidence. It's all a game, fellas. You win some and you lose some. Some of us lose more than others, but that doesn't mean that you should throw in the towel. It's a skill that you're trying to master, and you can't get better if you don't practice.