Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Journal of Wondering Thoughtz

Wondering Thoughtz

Reaction score
The meaning of life confuses me. Sitting here, thinking about what everything we accomplish is for, I honestly have no idea. There are so many variables that make up a life, I don't think that we will ever understand completely. I can't even understand myself. My subconscious tends to do things without telling me. How ironic...

Going to school I find myself talking to everyone, socializing, just having a good time. But, I realized that many of the things that come out of my mouth are fake, even when I'm talking to people that have been close to me for years. I think this is innate. The need for success, and competition is a basic instinct. Much like eating, breathing, whatever, we do what is necessary to get the desired result... subconsciously that is. I don't mean to lie to my friends, at least most of the time. Yet, I do it, and I do it because I want a desired result. At night, I often think to myself. I realize that if I was ever to come open about some of the thoughts and beliefs i've come up with, it could lead to disaster. I once read that "The greatest harm can result from the best intentions." Some of the things I believe, are so far different than what I actually portray at school, that it could lead to serious relationship changes. This is one of the reasons, I plan on writing this journal. It is the one place, that I can talk about what I want without the need to lie. I don't know anybody here, and hope that I never offend anyone, but if I do, please try to understand that I have only the best intentions in mind.

"People are stupid. They will believe anything they want to be true or fear to be true." I read this once, in a novel by Terry Goodkind. Quite a wonderful author, with a wonderful imagination. I often say this to myself at least once a day. People just prove the principles I've read in his books true over and over again. It makes it so clear, what I need to change in my life, when I see it plain as day everyday. I like to follow these rules, if and when I can, as I think their important to being healthy, and well rounded.

============================================================================================
First Rule: People are stupid. They will believe anything they want to be true or fear to be true.

Second Rule: The greatest harm can result from the best intentions.

Third Rule: Passion rules reason.

Fourth Rule: There is magic in forgiveness -the magic to heal! In the forgiveness you grant, and more so in the forgiveness you receive.

Fifth Rule: Mind what people do, not only what they say, for deeds will betray a lie.

Sixth Rule: The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason.

Seventh Rule: Life is the future, not the past

Eighth Rule: Deserve Victory
============================================================================================

I don't ask that anyone respond to any of this as im doing it for my own thoughts, but if you so choose to respond anything is welcome.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where at in MD?

You must be what you want changed with the world.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I question this all the time

what IS humanities purpose? why is it that WE were gifted with concious thought?

mother nature must be a dumbass because if she saw us coming and followed through then she deserves all that we have done to her in the name of progress.

materialism. this is the basis of life. everything is based on the quest for money. we are destroying the world and each other for a commodity that, when you have all the could possibly want, you inevitably hate.

do you think bill gates wouldn't trade all his money for friends and love?
(although 80 billion is ALOT of money :D )

meh i think ill do a post on this when im not writing 12 page essays :(

Wondering Thoughtz

Reaction score
Yea, there are certain things about me i'd like to change, but overall im happy with myself. I feel that i treat most people with respect that they deserve, and that im worthwhile in general. But, I dont like that sometimes i lie to people just so i can further my success even though its what my instincts are saying to go for... i just think a lot. and it feels good to spill it all here. I live outside baltimore. I'll write more later about things, but im slowly breaking down the barrier between this girl i met and me.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Debonaire
I question this all the time

what IS humanities purpose? why is it that WE were gifted with concious thought?

mother nature must be a dumbass because if she saw us coming and followed through then she deserves all that we have done to her in the name of progress.

materialism. this is the basis of life. everything is based on the quest for money. we are destroying the world and each other for a commodity that, when you have all the could possibly want, you inevitably hate.

do you think bill gates wouldn't trade all his money for friends and love?
(although 80 billion is ALOT of money :D )

meh i think ill do a post on this when im not writing 12 page essays :(
well most of that money is in circulation throughout all his business transactions, but im sure he could actually buy things that are considered not buyable.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm... Dangerous thinking man... I think the cosmos might explode on this one. BILL GATES WOULD NEVEr trade his $$$$$

Wondering Thoughtz

Reaction score
i wonder if the universe will ever end? i wonder if well have made it off this solar system by the time the sunburst comes... so many random thoughts!

edit:
agh its already starting to get cluttered... ima have to keep this organized so i can find my real entries, when im thinkin about things.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the real question is how many times HAS the universe ended? how many times have we each led the life we are living?

lets all get high and contemplate :D

and btw yes, the cosmos will explode and the universe will eat itself before bill gives away his $$$

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about we all agree... in saying... this board is done... We're tlaking about nothing now.