Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A horror encounter

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just met a man in his 60, 70's as a acquaintance and learned that he is single, has been single all his life while I was scouting a park as a good candidate for a place to date.

I have no idea whether this man is an AFC or not but chances are, he is. This shows the scary future that the AFC may face if he doesn't pull his act together or if he's horribly unlucky. This man looks decent so I seriously doubt that he has a looks problem.

Anyways, you can imagine how lonely you must be if you have never had a women for 60, 70 years... (Following Pook's idea to the extreme!) This man has a decent job and a life he enjoys but he is extremely lonesome as he talked for a good 2 hours non-stop.

Just to get the frightening vision out of my mind, I later went out and randomly approached a girl and # closed her though. :D

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Frankly speaking dude, i cant see myself getting married. I mean i've been dating lots but it doesnt progress further than that.

Reaction score
WELL pook is pointing to the future of men , a future of enlightingment for men , a journey of self learning , it may be scary to you to be alone but i have also adopted a great portion of pooks vision.

let tell you this and dont forget it ok THEIR IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING ALONE for i would rather be alone than being with some nagging bit** all my life !

there are benefits to being alone ( no gf that is) . is you get to see the errors everyone else commits and you learn from them ( that is knowledge my friend) why go through it yourself when you can let everyone else show you.

i for one will not think about a serious GF until i have fullfilled my self and my dreams then you can share them with the woman you choose and choose wisely . and when you got the power, and then the money , then you get the BIT****. ( you can afford the daughters of the women that rejected you now ). thus you get the ultimate revenge on the bitc*** of today .

LATEZ!!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F...

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see your points, thanks.

I was just kidding about Pook but his main point is about losing the desperation and putting your life as the #1 priority so you can enjoy it.

I do enjoy the benefits of singlehood, being able to hit on girls randomly, do what I want, etc. What is pretty scary is that can you imagine being along for that long?? 60-70 years is a lot. Most DJs here are in their late teens to late 30's average wise. Sure, it sucks to have a nagging biatch if you cannot handle your women but I think in the long term, it would suck to be alone when you're out of the game.

Once you're a grandfather status, its not going to be much fun trying to DJ grandmas... much less younger girls unless you can be a sugar daddy.

I think being single is great when you're aged in the prime time..

Reaction score
of course nobody wants to alone at old age but look at hugh hefner and all the successfull people that women are all over.

you see you can be a single old man but still have it going on ( like anna nicole smith she played her cards right ) but i dont recommend if you have accumulated wealth to marry any woman give your money to your grand kids F them bit**** just tease them and make them think you will leave them some of it but then screw over in the end .( i doubt they will go along with this since they will probably want it in writting , then in that case DTB that bitc*)

DTB ( dump that bit**)

LATEZ!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F...