Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

a horrible mistake for me

Batman

Reaction score
boonies or in my own little pretend world
i was talking to this girl online that my friend aaron introduced me too she was hot and really nice we started talking well to make a long story short i found it there was no girl just aaron himself i was devastated he told me he was testing me for being good with girls and everything but i move at my own pace. this girl ive known for over 3 yrs is going to college and i dont know what to do part of me wants to knock her off her feet with a kiss but another part of me is afraid of ruining things . she likes me alot so she says and i like her too but shes even taken me back after being spineless that has to say something. if it wasnt for college if i had more time id have her what do i do about both things?

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rewrite this so I understand what your trying to say. You can't always judge a person on their actions. (even though they speak louder then words) sometimes (even women) have a legit reason. But I wouldn't get too infatuated (you already are) with her otherwise you may be in for a big heart break. Cruising speed homeboy. Ask her out, hang out with her some to determine you next step. If she isn't worthy drop her like a used tampon. If she is make is it so she has to buy the extra large tampons. :D

And another thing. Your "friend" should have been punched right in the face when you found out. Right in the face. Never play with someone's heart like that. So go give him a boot to the head. It's the least he deserves.

Entity

Don Juan
Reaction score
that was a ****ty thing of your "friend" to do...what an a$$. I agree with Razzle, go put your foot up his butt. As for your girl situation, you really have nothing to lose if she is going away anyways, just go for it, that way you won't be wondering "what if".

eroq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially since she's going away, grab your balls (hell, grow another set if you need too) and take some initiative. If going for a kiss is really that big of a deal, make sure its not out of the blue. I mean, come on, how often does a guy grow an extra set of balls; you and she should celebrate the occasion. Don't be the dumb@ss saying 'what if?' or making excuses. Do it. Do it now! Because whether or not you get a kiss or more from this girl, as soon as she gets to college she's going to hook up w/ me! :D

As for your friend, you can use your two sets of balls to become twice as successful as you are now, and make him listen to all of your victory stories as punishment for doubting you. Of course, if you would rather be violent about it, I recommend knocking the wind out of him first, so he's doubled over in pain when you shove your foot up his @ss!