Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A HB hitting on you, what will u do?

Strategos

Don Juan
Reaction score
:cheer:

Ok, recently I have realized my increase in female attention towards me. It's funny, because I am really focused on other agendas right now, like SCHOOL!
SO, my question to yall is, what will you do, if you mentioned a humorous comment to a walking two set u were kinda checking out on the way to class during the day, and one of them says to you, "Wow...you are REALLY cute, *giggles and blushes a little*"
I was a little caught off guard because I have never encountered a situation of a sexy women being SO DIRECT before to me...lol, so I just said "Thank You" smiled and walked away like a Bad @ss mofo.....lawls.
After I did my bad @ss mofo walk away from the 2 set, I was like, S*** I should of done somethin more....maybe a # close or somethin....meh, I have a feeling I will see them again ;)

SO, I have 2 questions here for anyone that has any kick @ss advice AND has used it SUCCESSFULLY before in these types of situations!!

1) What would you do or say shortly after the sexy girl's direct compliment on your looks?

2) Since I did my bad @ss mofo walk away from the set after the direct compliment she gave me, what will you do next to try to get back to the set later on the following week without seeming needy, desperate or making an awkward situation? (I have a good idea, BUT just seeing if any pros got anything better)

Thanks much guys

-Strategos- "Be desireless, be excellent"

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jsut talk to her, for Gods sakes. It doesnt matter what you say, just say something.

i would say "Yeah? Am i cute enough for your phone number?"

When you talk to her again, just show your intent. Thats not needy. Be confident, and you wont be seen as needy. needy is only if you get her number and call her 50 times and send her roses and act like a douchebag. She's attracted to you, which means you can skip the 'gaming' crap, be a man, and just go for her.

You're overanalyzing this.

Strategos

Don Juan
Reaction score
lols, thx guys. Yea, u are right, I should have capitalized on the spot! Sometimes I think to much, I should just go by the flow =D Anyways, thanks for the reading materials and I'll check out your blog Allurre, I think that is awesome that u make money out of this!

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is simply teasing you. Many girls love doing that to schoolboys. Hard to get real respect when you are still a student as a male. What can you offer her that turns her on? An eraser?

Strategos

Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
She is simply teasing you. Many girls love doing that to schoolboys. Hard to get real respect when you are still a student as a male. What can you offer her that turns her on? An eraser?
Never know unless u try =) In my case....I just walked away like a douche bag =D

Strategos

Don Juan
Reaction score
aaronlava said:
I remember this one times where chicks did this to me, this gir lwalks past and goes that guy is so nice, i thought she was on about my friend, until she said to me from afar, whats your name?

it was so easy, i could have ****ed her right there and then!
Where u flabbergasted like me? What u end up doing?? Ahaha....Unless u are like my friend who has atleast 3 women approach him a night, u still are accustomed to a lil "culture shock" ahaha! Gay...I know...Atleast this time, I didn't f* it up like one time when a fine blonde approached me and asked if I could "teach her" how to play pool?...Yea...I know....How the F*** do u F*** up on that one? It was HANDED TO U...BWHAHAHAH!!!

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls don't just give out compliments like that unless they are attracted to you. Don't listen to that guy. What you did was kind of like when you tell a girl she is hott and she just replies with "thanks" and walks away. How does that make you feel most of the time? You should of followed it up.

Now if you run into them again it's YOUR turn to make the first move or they will begin to think you're uninterested. When a girl gives a compliment like that then she is yours for the taking. Sense your thread title was a question, I will answer how I would handle things. I would come on completely strong. The next time you see her open with something like "hey baby". I love using the word baby and babe with girls I just met. It immediately lets her know you're only down for business. (Of course, don't be pulling words out like that unless she gives you the ok. But she pretty much already did, so right on.) It's also a great way to test a girls interest level. But anyway, I don't really want to talk so much about 'what you should of done' rather I'd focus on a little damage control and what to do next. Approach her first next time. Come on strong. Maybe give her a compliment as well, use some kino, and go in for the kill.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its alright man, your not used to this kinda treatment so of course you wont know how to act. If you see that girl again just get her number.

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, we have a HS forum.
It's built for questions like those.

1) How do you react to a hot girls compliment?
Doesn't really matter as long as you don't look taken aback by a hot girls compliment.

It is a great opportunity.
I'd probably say "Thanks! You have really great finger nails." Then suck her fingers.

She'd laugh because responding logically "Thanks. You seem hot too." is boring unless rephrased generically to "Thanks. You aren't too bad yourself."

2) How do you re-engage the set later?
Use something memorable to produce the same high energy as last conversation to open.

In my case: "Hot finger girl, what are you doing tonight?"

These are just elements I do without realizing it.
Don't worry too much.
You'll develop your own elements.

Strategos

Don Juan
Reaction score
@ Scar - "What you did was kind of like when you tell a girl she is hott and she just replies with "thanks" and walks away. How does that make you feel most of the time?"
You make a very good point when you say that, lols. It makes me feel like, "Damn, I just said something really stupid." ahaha So by me saying thanks and walking away, she prolly felt dumb about it and prolly will not be so direct again cuz of me ^_^ Woot!....

@ Accension - I know there is a high school forum, but this is a college setting my friend =) So sucking on people's fingers during the day would for me be a little socially awkward especially in a day/school setting. That is something I see myself doing at clubs and prolly bars, but not at school, lol, I give u props if u do that though ^_^ You also make an excellent point when you say that people will generally develop their own styles which will be congruent with their personalities, good stuff =D