Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Guy who has lots of women around him

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
attract more women..

Do you guys feel the same way if a woman who has a lot of guys around her attractive (not looks wise and considering the fact that you don't know what an attention ***** is)????

Would you go for her?

Just curious if this strategy works for both men and women

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That´s called social proof. A guy with lots of chicks around him attracts more and more women cuz he stands out and a chick thinks he is the prize to win, so she can make the other chicks jealous and can climb up the social ladder if she dates him.
It´s the same for men and women. Take celebrities as an example. Most celebs aren´t necessarily better looking than the girl next door, but they got an extremely high social value. That´s what makes them so desirable.

Of course I would go for her. Why shouldn´t I?

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this case of social proof works 100 times better on guys.

A very average guy ("average", not ugly or below average), once surrounded by a lot of really hot women, becomes the hottest staple around for other women.

However, for a chick, if she's ugly, she's ugly.
A hot chick, whether all by herself or surrounded by tons of guys (the latter case is more likely though...:D), is still a hot chick.
An ugly chick that I won't normally go for, I don't care if she's surrounded by male models, I still won't go for her.

While a guy's "value" can be greatly "managed", a chick's value is mostly determined by what her parents gave her plus the effort she put into taking care of herself.

That's why I feel so lucky to be a guy:whistle:. If I could choose, I'd choose to be a guy... or a good looking chick who doesn't age beyond her 20s...:D Because life is so much easier for these two categories of people...:whistle:

nubian-knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive noticed some guys who hang out with alot of chicks distance themselves from guys and are often deemed gay by their peers, which kind of defeats the purpose of hanging around women for social proof

wheres the happy medium in this?

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nubian-knight said:
ive noticed some guys who hang out with alot of chicks distance themselves from guys and are often deemed gay by their peers, which kind of defeats the purpose of hanging around women for social proof

wheres the happy medium in this?
I think the rule is quite simple:

- You are surrounded by girls because you actively seek them out and avoid other guys: you are gay.

- You are surrounded by girls because they actively seek you out: you are a major pimp. Since you are not doing the seeking, you hang out with other guys the way you want it, plus they all see you as the major pimp.

- You are surrounded by girls because they somewhat seek you out once they get to know you how great you are. Sometimes you are surrounded by hot babes, sometimes not really, who cares, your social proof is still solid as long as you are seen with the hotties from time to time.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Homo

underdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt go for a chick with a lot of dudes around her cause she has her pick alread I think. I would rather go for a chick with no one around. make it easier.