“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

A growing "Anti Male-Bashing" phenomenon

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2003
Messages
531
Reaction score
2
Location
Florida State Univ.
Women should work hard, be the primary providers for their families or be humiliated for it, succeed at everything they try, pay for everything, be incredible in bed, and try to pick up men and get shot down, dismissed, shamed, or forgotten in the male pursuit for someone better.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
337
Reaction score
0
The only thing I consider changing about society, is to have it acknowledge the fact that there is a difference between a man and a boy.
 

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2000
Messages
606
Reaction score
2
and men should have the ability to stay home for 15 years, raising their kids. or have the other choice to get a job in society and be applauded just for their efforts, instead of just being expected of them.

o yea, and women should learn to swallow 100% of the time. hell, guys do it. where's the equality there???? hmmm....maybe this women's movement is one-sided after all. LOL
 
Top