Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A great way to get girls' attention

EastLAJ

Reaction score
I've recently learned that the best way to get a girl's attention is to not give her any. Now, the first thing to remember is that you have to talk to her first and establish some kind of relationship/friendship. Otherwise, how will she even know you exist. Once you have her slightly interested, you start to ignore her. This doesn't mean not talking to her, but just not necessarily flirting. When you are around her and another woman, you make sure to pay more attention to the other girl. For example, there is this girl I like at my school (Girl #1) and we were standing in line to take pictures. While we were in line we talked a little and she was flirting a little bit. Then one of my other girl "friends" came up and we started talking. Girl #1 instantly started tugging my arm and trying to get my attention, butting into our conversation. Once a girl sees that other girls like you, she will become much more attracted to you. I know this is a fact because the Girl #1 is now my girlfriend of 3 months and she said she was unsure of whether I was "boyfriend material" or not until she saw me with another girl.

So....basically, play hard to get, and girls will fall for you everytime.

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly eastlaj you got it!!.

------------------
Confidence is the key to women