“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

a great lesson for anyone, learn from my mistakes

D'light

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2002
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Hey guys....a little field report
I am a sophmore in college. Last spring, when I was a freshman, an extremely hot girl came to the school for one night. She was a friend of a friend, and I wasn't planning on going out that night. Well, she started talking to me and convinced me otherwise. I went out, we had a good time, and ended up making out a lot. We got each other's contact information and stayed in touch over the summer. I also found out she had a boyfriend, oh sh!t.

Flash forward to the beginning of school. We made plans to go out to a party, I ended up canceling because it turns out it was supposed to be real small. No big deal, the next night she calls me and wants me to come out with her. I agree. She is all over me that night, and we end up going at it again (I didn't think that was too big of a deal about her boyfriend, because we had done that before). After I take her home, she begs me to sleep in her bed with her. I'm hit with my morales, and decline (boyfriend plus she has a roomate in there. That's really f*cked up in my opinion).

Well, i get one more chance. I had asked her to come over to my place (my parents bought me a condo, and I finally got my grill so i invited her over for some barbeque). I didn't have a plan at that point. When i went over to come back with her from her dorm, I had just ended class on campus, she asked if her friend could come over. I decided, sure, i have plenty of extra food, and her friend is real nice, so why not. Damn I'm a dumfuk sucker. I'm not out at this point however, as they ask me to come out with them to a party that night. I had some homework I really needed to finish, but i figured i could get it done the next morning (which i did). Well, i get some again, and she wanted me to spend the night with her. My morales got me again, so i slept on the floor in her room, after heavy fondling right outside the room.

The next morning, she seemed aloof, and I realized i could have got some good stuff taht night. Well, i didnt talk to her again for several days. I invtited her to my place again, but she had plans. First sign she was losing interest. She was supposed to call me, but she never did. We then made plans for last night, dinner with her friend and mine, then a party. HOLY SHYT!!!

I get blown off for dinner; she has a date with some frat guy. One that it turns out her friend told me they had stayed at his place taht night. At this point, they are still at dinner, and her friend is just relaying info. Her freind then tells me, awww they are getting so close. And this girl was just begging me for the d!ck a week ago. Great, then i find out we arn't even going to a party, and the girls and that guy and his freinds are going dancing. They say we can come, my friend and i, but we have to drive seperate because no seats. I declined, at which point i knew we were done.

I realized what was going on then. I didnt give her the d1ck, so she found somoene who would. My friend and i went to my place and had some beers and smokes. She called me, i didnt answer, and she leaves a sorry message, asked me to call her back. I haven't called her back, and she hasent tried to contact me either. BTW, she is visiting her BOYFRIEND at his college tonight!!!!!

Lesson of story:
IF YOU HAVE MORALES, DON'T MESS WITH HOES; I DONT WANT TO GET BURNED LIKE THAT AGAIN.

Ok, now im going to my friends party to get f*cked up, good night all!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
It's not that you "have morals", it's that you didn't recognize her intentions weren't in line with your own until it was too late.

Next time, be more observant. :)
 

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
170
Reaction score
2
Age
44
Location
memphis
Hoes are meant to be ****ed, not turn into a "housewife". Never take hoes serious.
 

D'light

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2002
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
you guys are right and i know it.
last night i had a condom and i was ready to tap it......only a few days too late though. ok im done venting now, thanks for the webspace sosuave!
 
Top