Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A good wingman

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes when you go to a club, bar, lounge..ect, you will find women in groups. Many times they travel together and give each other support. This is why you need support also.

Wingman is a slang term which refers to a friend or buddy pick up artist who gives you support. Your wingman should help you spot potential girls, run interference, distract c**k blockers (male & female), provide a back up for your stories, helps with social proof, provides info on the girls and keeps your spirits up if you get rejected.

In order to work together you have to establish rules with your wingman. Some pick up artists just work well together because they know what to do from experience. If you want to approach a group of girls with your wingman you guys should decide which girl each of you are going to target. That will keep you guys from bumping heads. Also get your stories straight. Don't surprise your wingman by telling a girl some wild tale about your job, car, ect without telling your wingman first. She might try to verify your story. If she takes your wingman by surprise you lose major points.

The job of a wingman is just what the name implies. He stays by your side and provides support. Your wingman should be your buddy and you guys should work together as a team.

------------------
My love life Diary
http://www.deardiary.net/cgi-bin/viewer.cgi?diary=3874

[This message has been edited by Paradox (edited 06-17-2001).]

DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post paradox. A very good idea and something I have to try. I wonder if this would work better with a female wingman? Anyone please include your experiences with wingman, female or male.

------------------
I stole this from maranathaman and I urge you to steal it from me.
"Please remember to use the "SEARCH" function in this forum on the topic you have questions about before asking, because it most likely has been answered already! Thank- you"

People who have stolen my signature...

•Patroclus82•

I encourage you all to steal the signature that I stole so I can add you to the list of theives. Thank-you

pootwo

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, but what if all your friends are complete AFC's?

What then?

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true.

Also get your stories straight. Don't surprise your wingman by telling a girl some wild tale about your job, car, ect without telling your wingman first. She might try to verify your story. If she takes your wingman by surprise you lose major points.
This is probably the most important thing to remember.