jazbo
Don Juan
Bring a camera! When you see a girl, smile and say "I want to get my picture taken with a lovely girl." It is such a great way to break the ice. And you will have so many pictures with cute girls.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I wouldn't dare even try it.Originally posted by Ricardo:
You could have a girl take a picture of you and your friend. Make some type of funny pose or face. Use this as your intro.
It does work decently. Then take a picture of the girls. You have a scrapbook of the hot chicks you've seen.
Digital cameras are great because you can show the girls the pictures.
Damn one night I was at a bar showing a chick pictures that I took at the 4th of July parade with my digital camera. It was a good intro.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Yeah, you can get them, but can you TAKE them?Originally posted by Andrew:
Besides, I can get pictures of hot chics off the net anytime I want. Even naked ones...![]()
lol he never said anything about getting them.Originally posted by Pimp For A Living:
Yeah, you can get them, but can you TAKE them?
![]()