A good opener to a smoking girl

lets_do_this

Don Juan
Reaction score
I meant smoking literally. As in cigarettes. :D

But she could be smoking as in "hot" as well. :)

Anyway, on to my idea.. Havent really field tested this yet but here it goes...

Step 1 You move in to a girl who is already smoking a cig*
Step 2 Move somewhere close to her cig*
Step 3 React with an "ouch!! you burnt me"
Step 4 Pretend as to it really happened, and check your arm for marks of burnt scar

I think this will work properly because she will probably react with,

"i'm so sorry, are you ok??"

You can go in for the kill, tell her, "That really hurt, etc etc." :mad:

And she will go and apologize further. You could start a convo with this, use your imagination. :D

What do you guys think?

Just thought of this idea because i accidentally burnt someone with a cig earlier. :D

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her for a cigarette then when she refuses tell her she doesnt want to give you one because she cares so much about your health, said in a playful way of course.:D

jhs

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont go for chicks that smoke, they have bad skin and they're used to being btiches cause pretty people dont smoke and hate smokers therefore they hate btiches that smoke ;)

Reaction score
Originally posted by lets_do_this

Step 4 Pretend as to it really happened, and check your arm for marks of burnt scar

And she will go and apologize further. You could start a convo with this, use your imagination. :D

What do you guys think?

Just thought of this idea because i accidentally burnt someone with a cig earlier. :D
Thats wiggity wiggity wack man.

J.R.G.G

Don Juan
Reaction score
like the alomost perfect dude said, thats very very fake...

it will work maybe if the girl is drunk or on drugs, but i doubt it... otherwise the girl is gonna give you a ''youre pathetic'' look.

benrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
since you smoke, if ur smokin a cig already - "You shouldn't smoke... it's bad for your health *take puff* - i'd personally add on one of those half-smiles that almost looks ****y - yet stil warm

i've done this out on the street and its gotten laugh responses and BUT YOU'RE SMOKING! responses

is this money? nah. but it works if ur congruent with it - anything is better than pretending to be burned but hell field test it - just use it in the right situation. anything can work

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I can attest to the fact that cigars are the way to go. The only caveat being you can't smoke a cheap piece of sh1t. You walk into a place smokin' a goddamned swisher sweets or phillies blunt you'll get schooled quick. There are 3 things to spend money on:

1. Cologne
2. Shoes
3. Cigars

What I do is go to a jazz club/cigar bar/restaurant (with outdoor seating) and find a good place to get a good view of the surroundings. Once I eye in on a target smoking a cigarette I'll move in and ask if she's had the pleasure of smoking a really well crafted cigar? Whether the answer is yes or no is irrelevant. What matters is I have her attention and can then buy her a good one and show her the proper ritual for rolling the cigar, cutting it properly then lighting it and then how to enjoy the smoke on her pallete.

I make it a point to reminder that this is something she can take away for the rest of her life.

Serves two distinct purposes: The first is to establish that I have class and I'm schooled. Secondly, I care about the cigar more than her but I'm taking the time to teach her something.

Makes a damn good impression and I have gotten much a$$ from it.

If any of you guys need advice on cigars, I'm a friggin' encyclopedia!

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a smoker, but I'm trying to quit (I've been saying that for a year). When you're a smoker, you can see past the fact that she smokes quickly. In your mind it seems normal, because you smoke. And it seems like everyone smokes now of days (pure pressure! Pure pressure!).

With that being said, I've picked up women using their cigerate as an object of my entertainment and future conversation. And yes, that line sucked.

Some better lines:
Her: "Got a lighter?"
Me: "Got a number?"

Her: "Can I borrow a ciggerate?"
Me: "Can I borrow a condom?"

Me: "You shouldn't smoke" *takes a drag of ciggerate* "smoking is one of the lead causes of death."
Her: "So, why do you smoke?"
Me: "So I can tell people about my near death experience"

Her (non-smoker): "Smoking causes cancer"
Me: "I know. I'm an Aquarius and this month I'm most compatable with Cancer."

Her (non-smoker): "Smoking is bad for you"
Me: "So am I"

Her: "I need a ciggerate"
Me: "I need a blow job"

Me: "Was I that good?"

Me: "If you wanted something to fill your lungs so bad, you could've just asked me to kiss you"

dyce

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wish people would post tactics that they've field tested, and if so, more than once

TITANIUM_HeaRT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lets_do_this

What do you guys think?

i believe you will look liek a crazy bum.:)

TITANIUM_HeaRT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by J.R.G.G
like the alomost perfect dude said, thats very very fake...

it will work maybe if the girl is drunk or on drugs, but i doubt it... otherwise the girl is gonna give you a ''youre pathetic'' look.
lol and she would freak out and call for ambulance.:crackup: :crackup:

TITANIUM_HeaRT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thederekeffect1

Her: "I need a ciggerate"
Me: "I need a blow job"
its funny when she says, ok you wanna go in a car or right here?

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd probably say "May I borrow your lighter?" or "Do you have a match?"

However, I wouldn't because I'd most likely be lying, since I make a point of carrying a backup lighter and extra lighter fuel in my truck, thus making sure I'm never without a light. I don't feel good about asking for things if I have them already.

Another idea (this only works if you actually use cigarettes) is to say, "May I have a cigarette?"

Unfortunately that last line doesn't work for some people (for example, pipe smokers).

Another idea (again only good if you use cigarettes, not a pipe) is if a girl asks you for one, rag on her about not making sure she has extras. When people ask me for a light, I often give them a hard time for running out (I do this to everyone, men and women).

Plus, why would you need to say anything related to smoking at all? In many places, it's no smoking so people often go towards entrances to have a smoke. If you see someone else there, why not start a conversation with them? It happens a lot with me, and often times they initiate the conversation so I don't always have to. This is always a good tactic, even if it's a place which isn't no smoking.

This isn't related, but once I was smoking my pipe, and a girl asks me if I have a cigarette. Silly girl, can't she see the pipe? I held up my pipe, showing her that I obviously don't have any cigarettes. She said "I didn't think so."

I wish I thought of something funny to say right then, because she was attractive.

Ben