"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

A good neg-hit?

Aurelio Tiziano

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2002
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Location
milan
Hey,

A girl I had gone out with once and then haven't talked to in many motnhs, well I caught up with her today yat university, walking:

AT: Hey whassup?
Girl: Good, and you?
AT: Pretty good
She walks and doesn't seem into me so....

AT:Hey, you have lost weight haven't you?
Girl: Really (smiles, looks incredulous)
AT: No, you haven't but I was just being nice (chuckle and off)


This is an ok neg-hit, but what really struck me was that it was totally improvised, and I surprised myself by how natural it was.

Practicing neg-hits has improved my DJ skills, although I guess with this one it was more a case of revenge on my side hehe....


Cheers ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
Not bad

Even better would have been..

Hmm your head looks a lot bigger!
 

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
it was alright, neg-hits definately need to be spurr of the moment. I would say, not to completely take back your statement by saying no, I was just being nice. I would say something like "yeah, but your ass still looks wide." or something like that. However, they are all good. Nice work, keep 'em comin.
 

Live The Dream

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
42
i think that's more along the lines of an insult than a neg-hit, but you're on the right track....think of it this way, if they arent laughing at themselves (or the neg-hit) in a joking way, it wasn't a great neg-hit
 
Top