"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

a good msn tip for you guys

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
ok I was drunk last night while reading the bible over and I changed my msn name to read. "Women must fight for my time, I'm busy"

and a girl who wasn't chating with me sent me a message and then logged off. She said that she found it offensive and wasn't laughing.

I sent her an email back.. I'm just thinking about my next move.

here are the email messages. (read bottom up)



From: "girl"

Ok, np :) This seems to be a very busy time too, I haven't had the time to do much other than social things that are dictated by my work (like a co-worker's baby shower the other night).

Now tonight I have to drive up to my parent's house to pick up their dog and cat. I took tomorrow off so I can return to X tomorrow. It is a long drive to come back tonight. And then I run again on Saturday, lol!!!!

I've just had a pretty crappy past...I am tired of games and people hiding what they really think. It is much better on everyone if people are just honest :)

And hey, you haven't asked me on a date....so who are all these other girls? lol
:p



From: "Kevin"

Actually, it was more of a joke then an attempt to get your attention. I have been so busy lately that I'm having a hard time spending the time required to date. I wrote that because that is what it seemed like to people. I really want to date, but I'm so tired. :( That is all I really ment by that.

Sorry if you took offence by that.. I realy didn't expect it to be an issue. .

but, I'm glad you are and up front person .. that is a good quality.



From: "Girl"
It is just that I am not a big fan of "games"...that is why I kind of took offence at what you wrote. I am more of the "say exactly what you think" type of person. I'd rather know straight out how people feel.

[THEN SHE SENDS A SECOND EMAIL]

From: "Girl"

HAHA

I was just in a rush last night because I have to go up to my parents house tonight, taking tomorrow off. Had to get a couple of things done before I left :p


From: "Kevin"

hmm... well yeah... but those skills shall remain a mystry to you :p
After all busy girl such as you may not have the time or the stamina.
Therefore, I would encourage you to keep running.

:p
x


From: "Girl"

There are better ways of doing that....
:p


From: "Kevin

Yes I was just trying to get your attention. :)
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

khanboy

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
I'm assuming that since you haven't ****ed her, and this has not helped you get her in any way you are asking for a tip, so here it is:

Follow my ultra secret plan that rivals the masters, I'm giving this unique way of doing things for free since I'm such a nice guy. =P

The Plan:
1) Leave House
2) Approach Chicks
3) Converse with Chicks
4) Bring Chick(s) home
5) Have fun with Chick(s)

I gather from your use of msn you are having trouble with the most fundamental steps. More specifically 1 & 2. I suggest you refocus your attention to take care of 1 & 2, because once you have those taken care of 3, 4, and 5 follow in due time.

Author of da masta plan,
khanboy
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by khanboy
I'm assuming that since you haven't ****ed her, and this has not helped you get her in any way you are asking for a tip, so here it is:

Follow my ultra secret plan that rivals the masters, I'm giving this unique way of doing things for free since I'm such a nice guy. =P

The Plan:
1) Leave House
2) Approach Chicks
3) Converse with Chicks
4) Bring Chick(s) home
5) Have fun with Chick(s)

I gather from your use of msn you are having trouble with the most fundamental steps. More specifically 1 & 2. I suggest you refocus your attention to take care of 1 & 2, because once you have those taken care of 3, 4, and 5 follow in due time.

Author of da masta plan,
khanboy
ok I don't think you got it. the tip was simply for those who have msn. I agree with you that geting the F off line is what every man should do. But consider this. It is a fact that most of us have msn and we use it every time we are on our computer even at work. It is a fact that technology is a major part of our lives. It is also a fact that there are hot girls online.
so don't burn your bridges .. a lay is a lay. even if you meet a girl on line.. don't forget they have friends.. who you will meet in person.

I'm not suggesting that you pick up chicks online. It is a resource and that is a fact. My post was simply to point out that girls go for guys who are busy and think highly of themself. This girl's emails prove that. Even though she took offence to it she wants it bad now. I didn't even expect this. I was drunk when I did that.

so make it known that your time is valuable.
 

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Funny thing is one of my good friends has met some VERY hot girls online and he boned them all.
 

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by dillin
Funny thing is one of my good friends has met some VERY hot girls online and he boned them all.
youre going to have to go into WAY MORE detail than that :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top