a good lunch date i think

JohnnyKeg20

Don Juan
Reaction score
went on a lunch date with this girl i dig. talked for about 1 hr. 40 min. really good convo, excellent i contact noticed her touching her hair, watch, ect, she started peeling of the label to her pop whether there's any significance in that i don't know. My question though is if a girl goes in depth bout her family, you know where her parents met , where her brothers go to college, what they do, their family trouble, you know the whole nine yards is that a GOOD thing? Is she letting you know what her family is like and what you maybe getting into if u date? is there anything i should have noticed while out with her? any clues? Thanks for ur imput fellas.

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did she stare at your left ear for a few seconds? That's usually a sign that you're overcomplicating things.

JohnnyKeg20

Don Juan
Reaction score
no it was solid eye contact, laughs, smiles overall good flowing convo. thanks for the feed bak.

Chip

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was laughing, gave good eye contact and responded well to kino.
Then she probably had fun.
Don't over analyze her, if both of you had fun then it's all good.

JohnnyKeg20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do u guys think i should ask her out for tomorrow night or should i wait? I know i don't wanna move too fast but it just seems things are starting get interesting.

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much info too early IMO. Plus when a girl is tearing the label off a pop can, she has to be bored or very immature (who tears down pop label nowadays?). Stay away from those 14 years olds! You f*cking child molestor.

WHO THE HELL TALKS ABOUT HOW THEIR PARENTS MEET? That's as dull of topic as topic can get. I wasn't at your date, but I sense negative shiet about this. Slow it down charlie, give it a few days for her to call, I would give it a week before another date.