Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A good girl vs. a good girl that loves sex

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not portuguese or from italia nor spain.
You said you were at least old...yet still hot.
I don't necessarily need your opinion on how I messed up mom

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can call my old lady friends to talk about.
I don't know why you he/she needs to put your two texas cents into a conversation...that I didn't ask a "woman" to chime into.
There are other forms for that

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. Texan.

That was what my grandmother taught me. Sex is the glue.
Bro ...you always say .." that was what my daddy taught me. " That was what my Grandma taught. That was what uncle taught me.
..that's great.
Why are you here.
All I hear is mommy daddy isues .
Because you don't type... " Thats what I was taught by my mom and dad"
And even though some women have flaws. And some men have flaws.
Fvck it
They will learn
And I bet nobody will say.. " well....my Grandma did it this way"

You sound like an old lady.

It's ok
But this isn't a website for you.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex had next to no confidence in her body or her sex , she liked having it but hardly ever instigated it as good girls never tend to want to push the boundaries

A Bad b1tch that will squirt all over your c0ck / face without warning
them ones are so exciting, but theres a much higher chance they will end up ruining your life too

AH what a dilemma
I understand where you're coming from. And I agree.

It all depends on what you want with each individual.

For example, with the bad naughty slvtty b!tch that squirts all over you and like to eat your azz, she's good to be a FWB.

A boring conservative with low self-esteem girl is good to have around because she likes to cook for you and clean your room. But LTR material? No.

A woman who likes to svck your d!ck without you even need to ask but at the same time not too naughty, and also likes to cook for you and clean your room? She "might" be wifey material.

And so on...

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro ...you always say .." that was what my daddy taught me. " That was what my Grandma taught. That was what uncle taught me.
..that's great.
Why are you here.
All I hear is mommy daddy isues .
Because you don't type... " Thats what I was taught by my mom and dad"
And even though some women have flaws. And some men have flaws.
Fvck it
They will learn
And I bet nobody will say.. " well....my Grandma did it this way"

You sound like an old lady.

It's ok
But this isn't a website for you.
Nobody said you messed up. Jesus. Look. People haven’t changed all that much in several millennia. As in human nature hasn’t changed. Sex has always been important. Read Song of Songs in the Bible.

The advice I gave came from a woman who was successfully married twice. Her first husband and high school sweetheart died at 45 from cancer due to oilfield exposure. After being a widow for 18 years and working as a bookkeeper she married her second husband. He was 8 years younger and a wonderful man. She knew how to be a great wife. So yeah. That’s a woman worth listening to.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody said you messed up. Jesus. Look. People haven’t changed all that much in several millennia. As in human nature hasn’t changed. Sex has always been important. Read Song of Songs in the Bible.

The advice I gave came from a woman who was successfully married twice. Her first husband and high school sweetheart died at 45 from cancer due to oilfield exposure. After being a widow for 18 years and working as a bookkeeper she married her second husband. He was 8 years younger and a wonderful man. She knew how to be a great wife. So yeah. That’s a woman worth listening to.
Stats.
Every time some one makes a post about anything.. you need to put your two cents in and say... How much money you made...how many years you were in love.

How beautiful and young us your man ..how old you are but still get looks.

Dude. There are other forums for 50 year old ladies.
I don't know what you're doing here.
If I wanted the advice, or talk to an old lady who happens to be attractive... I would call my mom. Peace out

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another poster was telling about desire vs attraction. we interchange those words sometimes but they have different meanings.

good girl (attraction)
loves sex(desire)

that's not a perfect analogy but it fits this thread. I had a similar question as you some time ago in the past. so my take is this:

the girl will have desire, but it might not be for you. at the same time she can have an attraction for you. this will be ok until another appears that she has desire for. you can figure out the rest... We often try to call this beta bucks vs alpha fcks, but it's not exactly like that. game is all about desire, self-improvement is all about attraction. you can not self improve into desire.

if you have her desire without the attraction then she is a side bet or a FWB and so on...

probably 90% of the issues that lead men to RP is that the girl either did not have a desire for them or LOST it but attraction continues.

we get the idea sometimes that desire is really the top level of attraction but no; unfortunately, it's not like that. it is in a different category. it is possible to get really close to the behaviors but the internal is different. you can not negotiate desire but you can hack it. you can not negotiate attraction but you can increase it.

think about how many times you have seen a slut that makes you want sex immediately, and how often you would not want that woman with you for any other activity. it's like that...

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another poster was telling about desire vs attraction. we interchange those words sometimes but they have different meanings.

good girl (attraction)
loves sex(desire)

that's not a perfect analogy but it fits this thread. I had a similar question as you some time ago in the past. so my take is this:

the girl will have desire, but it might not be for you. at the same time she can have an attraction for you. this will be ok until another appears that she has desire for. you can figure out the rest... We often try to call this beta bucks vs alpha fcks, but it's not exactly like that. game is all about desire, self-improvement is all about attraction. you can not self improve into desire.

if you have her desire without the attraction then she is a side bet or a FWB and so on...

probably 90% of the issues that lead men to RP is that the girl either did not have a desire for them or LOST it but attraction continues.

we get the idea sometimes that desire is really the top level of attraction but no; unfortunately, it's not like that. it is in a different category. it is possible to get really close to the behaviors but the internal is different. you can not negotiate desire but you can hack it. you can not negotiate attraction but you can increase it.

think about how many times you have seen a slut that makes you want sex immediately, and how often you would not want that woman with you for any other activity. it's like that...

[/QUOTE]