"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

A good excuse to call

St0ryTeller

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Hi guys!

I'm pretty sick, so I won't be able to ask this girl out this weekend, too bad.
But, since her IL is quite high, I just wanna give her a call just to say hello and maybe ask how was her day.
Simple stuff... and b4 anyone tell me not to call her all the time, this is gonna be the first time calling her, since I got her # recently...
The problem is... I can't think of a good excuse to give her a call... maybe because I don't know her that well, and I don't want to look like I'm hooked on her by calling and saying "yeah... I just wanted to say hi!".
So... any sugestions? :p
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Tell her you lost her number and were trying to dial it from memory to see if this was the right one...
 

ryoshi

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Originally posted by St0ryTeller
I don't know her that well, and I don't want to look like I'm hooked on her by calling and saying "yeah... I just wanted to say hi!".
So... any sugestions? :p
Dude, chicks love it when guys just call them to say hi! Guys call each other with a purpose. Girls call each other and expect guys to call them just to say hi.

The main thing you should be thinking about is what excuses to make to hang up first. This is something that I always get stuck on and end up with them saying they must leave first. Those who hang up first have the power!
 

St0ryTeller

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Thx guys!
Excuses to hang up first are gonna be really easy. :)
Anyone has any other good excuses?
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by St0ryTeller
Thx guys!
Excuses to hang up first are gonna be really easy. :)
Anyone has any other good excuses?
Your excuse is that you're a man and that she's a woman and you want to bang her.

Although you don't have to tell her that, but then again, you don't NEED an "excuse" to call. You call because you want to.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top