“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

A good beginning perhaps?

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Youngstown,Ohio
So Ive been reading and learning from this site for a few solid weeks now. I think it might be paying off. Im starting not to care what others (especially women) think about me. I do what I like, when I like. So here is a story from last night.......

Friend (a chick) and I went to a bar last night to meet up with some other peeps. She has this very hot friend who Ive met a few times. Well I saw her and she commented on the glasses I was wearing and how she liked them. I said thanks and didnt think much of it. The night goes on, Im kinda bored and tired. The friend has found a guy to talk to and Im just listening to the music and stuff. So I open up a bit when a song I like comes on and everyone is singing. So I go along with it. I guess the HB8 (id say) liked it cuz she hugged me?! Never did before. Later on I was standing there and she pulled me over to her to talk and see how I was doing. Then I was sitting on this bench listening to the music and she comes and sits real close to me, kinda flirty, asking to see my phone and ****. So I was cool with it. I didnt go AFC on her. I didnt follow when she left, I didnt flirt back too much. I didnt even look back at her when she was gone. But shed come back.

So the night is coming to an end and shes giving me a hug and I said something stupid about being built. A little C+F I guess and she ended up feeling my stomach up. So I says cool and leave. I guess later on shes talking to my friend and mentioned that I was talking to her tonight. Then she IMs me outta nowhere. So I talked to her a bit and ended the convo 1st.

What am I trying to get at? I tried out some of the tips Ive read on here with a HB and it seems to work on this one. I didnt give her the attention that all the other dudes the bar would. I guess Im kinda proud of myself........thanks guys.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
Me too... I've been improving with chicks... :)

Progress report: :D

- This hot officemate of mine who used to just ignore me regularly flirts at me. She has a bf tho... but the guy is AFC and soon, she will dump him.
Somewhere in the DJ bible says: "Its easier to steal someone's gf than keep your own..."


- Been more at ease talkin to women. I talk to em everywhere... Say Hi and all...

- Got shot down twice so far... :( But pfft... bit_ches are the ones who normally shoot me down. Been practicing DJ skills with EVERY GIRL I see. Even if I'm not really interested... lol...

At least I gained experience.

Being a Don Juan is like being a character in an RPG game. After a certain number of experience points, time to level up... :D
 

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Youngstown,Ohio
Do anything to psych yourself up before the approach?

I do have to work on that........I just read a GREAT post in the tips section though. Starting tomorrow its on. I just need a push once in awhile. hit me on AOL if you got anything good "OldNumb3r7"

peace.
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
Being a Don Juan is like being a character in an RPG game. After a certain number of experience points, time to level up... :D
ROFLMAO! but watch where you stick that gun-blade ;)

She wants you. Go for it and start flirting back - about as much as she flirts with you to begin with. If she's still flirting, go for a bit more and maybe make a move. If she's even more obvious, bang her.

thats pretty much it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Youngstown,Ohio
So it im'd me this morning. Then began with replies like "fun fun" and "indeed". I cut it there and said Im hitting teh shower. Next!
 
Top