A giver? A taker? Definition?

kixs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi!

Can someone post a quick definition of a giver and a taker type of girl?

Thanks

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres a good definition of them in the quick tips section of the site if you have a look, although it could take some time to find. Basicly a giver is some one who gives you a lot of attention and really cares for you and would do anything for you etc.. and a taker is some one who demands a lot of attention from you, still cares about you but would expect you to do anything for her.

hope iv been a help

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giver type girls tend to insist that a man should be nice and give things away to earn affection. Thought they have a habit of *****ing about simplistic superficial things. They do test men a little bit, but not quite as often as a taker type of girl.

Taker type girls tend to be self absorbed, manipulative, drama queens. They tend to be less accepting and test men a lot more often than giver type girls.

You also missed the following sharing type girl..

Girls who are sharers know that a relationship must be built on trust, are typically faithful, hardly ever ***** and talk things out maturely, don't play games, don't test you or try to manipulate you and will simply ignore you if they don't find you interesting.
When in a relationship[ they give you unbiased sex regardless of any problems and trust that you will give them the friendship and acknowledgement that they desire.

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
Categorizing someone is of course a generalization, and someone who is generally a giver can on occasion be a taker and vice versa.

A taker is someone who, whenever asked to do something with or for someone else is inclined to and most often will think first "what's in it for me?" "you will owe me..." and is more apt to keep a score or tabs on what you did for them. Takers EXPECT things from you, for you to do things and will be less tolerant of you when you don't. Takers (women in this case) will often talk about "so and so did this for me", and a different "so and so did this for me" and will be proud of their manipulation skills.

A giver is someone who actually lives by the motto "it is better to give than to receive" and actually ENJOYS doing things for/with others for no other reason, and generally without an ulterior motive for their good deeds. Givers are genuinely more interested in others than they are about telling others about themselves. A giver will give and give and not really expect anything back, and generally appreciate what they do get more than a taker would. So much for it being a quick definition, but I enjoyed it - hey I must be a giver!